Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New to the Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerNoa

Thread starter #1
Hey, my name is GamerNoa. I joined Foxcraft a few weeks ago. I absolutely love this server and I'm on it every day! I would totally wanna become a staff one day, and help out any new players that need help with anything. I hope u enjoy ur day and bye!

Hai therrree!

enjoy your stay here and feel free to PM me if you're stuck to something :) have a nice day aswell

Hey, my name is GamerNoa. I joined Foxcraft a few weeks ago. I absolutely love this server and I'm on it every day! I would totally wanna become a staff one day, and help out any new players that need help with anything. I hope u enjoy ur day and bye!
Welcome to da forums

It's kinda like a family Foxcraft and I think you'll fit in you can find me on any mode except survival

Status
Not open for further replies.