Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New gamemode releasing Sunday! [Hardcore]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dussy999

Hey guy i have a problem in hardcore. I was trying to tread and he say yes so i tpa to hem and he try to kill me so a other guy (a friend) say what is the problem
I say i want to tread but he is try to kill me he say that i can tread with hem so tpa to hem and het kill me with a lot of stuff. I was angry i say give my stuff back and they say yes i tpa and kill again now i have a dead ban. Can you do somthing?

Thanks for reading

Banned #45
Hey guy i have a problem in hardcore. I was trying to tread and he say yes so i tpa to hem and he try to kill me so a other guy (a friend) say what is the problem
I say i want to tread but he is try to kill me he say that i can tread with hem so tpa to hem and het kill me with a lot of stuff. I was angry i say give my stuff back and they say yes i tpa and kill again now i have a dead ban. Can you do somthing?

Thanks for reading
lol no

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since anything was posted on the announcements but do not worry! I am working hard behind the scenes on loads of new updates. And this is one of them.

Hardcore Survival or /hardcore for short, is a new gamemode that will replace /anarchy on the server navigator (compass) and on the scoreboard in the hubs. Anarchy will not go offline, it will stay online and you will be able to join with /anarchy or /server anarchy. Anarchy is one of those servers that should never go offline or reset. All veteran ranks bought on Anarchy will transfer over to Hardcore Survival.

So what is this Hardcore Survival?
Hardcore survival is a gamemode that is very similair to Anarchy. There are a few key differences though.
A few of them being death bans and the custom world generation on this gamemode.

When joining this gamemode you will start with 2 lives, so when you die twice you get auto banned for 24 hours. Death timer may change later when everybody has settled.
People with veteran ranks have a 75% reduced death ban time, so that results in a 6h ban.

Now the custom world generation, it looks great and gives a custom feel when playing. The chests you can find have been nerfed a bit when comparing to the custom world generation on /fcove.

Why replace this with anarchy?
Biggest reason for that is because having to many gamemodes is not good on a network, players get spread across all the gamemodes to much that way. Also because the sponsorship I have running for this gamemode requires a fresh world/start.

The gamemode will be played by a big twitch streamer every Saturday or Sunday at 1 PM CEST.
(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) with /hardcore

Main features:
  • Teams
  • Custom world generation
  • Deathbans
  • Anti-xray
  • Barebones survival
Hardcore Survival is releasing tomorrow at 1 PM CEST
You can watch it live tomorrow at 1 PM CEST

New store category:

Thanks for reading, stay active on the forums for more news soon!

- Cloakfox
Sick idea Cloak i like it its verry nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.