New gamemode releasing Sunday! [Hardcore]

Welcome to our Minecraft community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is basically HardCore Factions but without claiming and increased ores along with no end portal?

Anyways, cant wait to play :)

This is basically HardCore Factions but without claiming and increased ores along with no end portal?

Anyways, cant wait to play :)
no it's normal hardcore survival lol...this has no features that factions would have except custom world gen

Having fun with this gamemode, lol.
[doublepost=1493636447,1493624063][/doublepost]
no it's normal hardcore survival lol...this has no features that factions would have except custom world gen
Your team joined, complained, died and then rage quit lol.

TotalKaeru

Friend
Donator
I didn't say there was anything wrong, I just said that they'd be everywhere killing people because of a streamer. xD
I know, was kinda making it as a general statement. An issue I've wanted to get off my chest since people started complaining about the Portuguese players on prison.

Zeas_

Donator
Awesome gamemode we're all been waiting for! Can't wait to see it die instantly, quite literally from every noob probably dying instantly and being banned and never joining the server in general again.

idk why u dont just call it hardcore factions i mean thats what it is ;/
no economy,claiming,crates,kits,shops,creeper eggs,factions. This is literally how a hardcore survival would be if you started a vanilla world except with basic commands like sethome and tpa

TotalKaeru

Friend
Donator
I've never seen any Portuguese players on prison. xD
It happened a while back. YouTuber Called SirKazzio came on (biggest YouTuber in Portugal) and brought a tonne of Portuguese players. Had like 100 players on Prison at one point lol. People started ranting at them though, really annoyed me.

YEEEEESSSSS TY CLOAK!!!
[doublepost=1493855448,1493855411][/doublepost]now i wont have to deal with anoying noobs punching me while im at pvp, thank god XD... I can just get rid of them for the day :D
[doublepost=1493855558][/doublepost]
I've never seen any Portuguese players on prison. xD
true dat :p

It happened a while back. YouTuber Called SirKazzio came on (biggest YouTuber in Portugal) and brought a tonne of Portuguese players. Had like 100 players on Prison at one point lol. People started ranting at them though, really annoyed me.
i think u should move to portugal no one cares triggered boy

Status
Not open for further replies.