Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New GameMode: Earth Craft

Upvote/Downvote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloppie74

Thread starter #1
Just add the gamemode "earth craft"

- you can get resourcepoints to buy a country
(the netherlands 650k resourcepoints, you can mine on spawn with your team(public mine, like prison mines), and sell items for resourcepoints with /RpShop)
- You can mine in your country for like iron gold diamond etc and add more ores like platinum etc
- You can craft bombs for a attack to a another country (to bomb a big building like chest room)
- You can craft tanks/anti tank items to protect your land for bomb's
- you can place landmines etc to trap another country members
- if you attack a country and you won the fight to a another country, you will get a ray from 50 meter( another countrys can also attack the place from the country that just got losed from another "war")
- the middle of the country is the capital city, if that got attacked and the country got it, they get the whole country ( you can sell the country than for the resourcepoints that it cost like 70% of the main price, you can also sell it on the blackmarket for country's or you can hold it)

- Foxcraft is ready for a brand new gamemode, kingdoms got a little killed by neutral kingdoms and factions got alr deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.