Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New batch of helpers! Apps are closed for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters!

I am here by announcing 6 new Helpers that will be a part of our team from now on.
The new Helpers are:
I want to thank everybody for applying we have had over 90 apps to read through, also a special thanks to @11kobeer and @jayxkrazies for helping me out by denying the ones that were not good enough in some way.

I would also like to thank the rest of the staff team for telling me about their opinions on some of the applications, of wich I needed more info from.

Thanks for reading, all helpers should have their rank ingame and on the forums.

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Congrats to all, this was a tough helper application to get picked from which proves you're fit for the job, good work guys! <3

Baest

Donator
Banned #20
Thank you @cloakfox for giving me this opportunity, I wont disappoint you.

Special thanks for @11kobeer and @jayxkrazies for handeling all the applications and for helping out @cloakfox

Special shout-out to @AlainM , @iRobot_ and @jayxkrazies for vouching my applications, I appreciate it thank you <3

@Everyone thank you for congratulating me and all the other helpers! Just shows how great of a community this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.