Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My New Favorite Song <3 Love You JS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

JS just released a new song. Can't wait for this mixtape to be dropped. Might want to buy 3-4 fire extinguishers for this fire!

im joking this song made me want to drink bleach

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Why does everyone hate this kid so much? What did he do wrong lmao
He got famous off lip syncing on Vines and Musical.lys, and now tours and lip syncs. Welcome to America. Where true talent lies.

Edit: And he's one of those kids who does flirty, seductive musical.lys, winks, and he's like 13.

Fanciness

He got famous off lip syncing on Vines and Musical.lys, and now tours and lip syncs. Welcome to America. Where true talent lies.

Edit: And he's one of those kids who does flirty, seductive musical.lys, winks, and he's like 13.
Haha, that's what I kinda thought. Oh well. I guess it's good for him.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Fact: This kid LITERALLY makes close to millions of dollars off of his vines, musicallys, and tours.
Want to know what he DOES on his tours? Rap the ABC's in a horrible manner, and basically just walk around while people fan girl.

Thread starter #9
Everything aside, this is actually a great ******* song. Thank me later.

Six

Banned #14
Why does everyone hate this kid so much? What did he do wrong lmao
Listen bro, a quote from ricegum
'if this boy has talent.. then I'm not even asian'
Listen, this ***** got famous through lipsynching and once lipsynched a song
'ill make your pussy rain'
And this ***** thinks he owns the world, and he got famous for lipsynching? LIPSYNCHING? This song just proved has to stick to lipsynching

Mechz

Friend
Donator
If you cringed while watching that video..
Watch this one

I don't want to live on this planet any longer .-.

Belly

Dedicated Member
Well the first 30 seconds is okay but the rest makes me wanna get a cup and drink bleach

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Jacob Sartorius the type of guy (or kid) to send another Facebook request after his first one gets declined.
[doublepost=1462484908,1462484829][/doublepost]Jacob Sartorius the type of guy (or kid) to get matching ankle tattoos with his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.