Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My introduction c;

What type of person are you?

• Procrastinator

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Finishes what they started

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No idea

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello!:)
I'm Infint3Fairy__,and I'm not new to the server, but I am new to forums. I've been playing on Foxcraft for some time now, probably about 1 year and a half :p. It's a great server and I spend much of my time on it. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I may know some of you from Kitpvp(which is the game mode I normally spend my time on), and rarely-Survival.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to meet some of you in-game!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I'm Infint3Fairy__,and I'm not new to the server, but I am new to forums. I've been playing on Foxcraft for some time now, probably about 1 year and a half :p. It's a great server and I spend much of my time on it. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I may know some of you from Kitpvp(which is the game mode I normally spend my time on), and rarely-Survival.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to meet some of you in-game!
Hey there! Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy yourself as much as I do. I've seen you on creative, I think. Is that right?

Thread starter #3
Hey there! Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy yourself as much as I do. I've seen you on creative, I think. Is that right?
I have no idea tbh.. xD. The thing about creative is that there's always about a million people on there so I never pay attention to who's on. It's possible though.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Welcome to the forums! :D

Banned #15
Welcome to forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.