Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My introduction c;

What type of person are you?

• Procrastinator

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Finishes what they started

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No idea

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Hello!:)
I'm Infint3Fairy__,and I'm not new to the server, but I am new to forums. I've been playing on Foxcraft for some time now, probably about 1 year and a half :p. It's a great server and I spend much of my time on it. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I may know some of you from Kitpvp(which is the game mode I normally spend my time on), and rarely-Survival.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to meet some of you in-game!
haiiz eli cx <3

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Please refrain from post farming, and use the Agree rating instead. Sorry, that I had to tell you but I don't want you to get warned.
Please do not mini-mod. You have been warned for your actions. In the future, please use the report button and staff will take care of the issue. Thanks!

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hello!:)
I'm Infint3Fairy__,and I'm not new to the server, but I am new to forums. I've been playing on Foxcraft for some time now, probably about 1 year and a half :p. It's a great server and I spend much of my time on it. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I may know some of you from Kitpvp(which is the game mode I normally spend my time on), and rarely-Survival.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to meet some of you in-game!
Hello an welcome to the forums hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.