Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

MOTHERS DAY!

What did you do for your Mother today?

• Make her a card.

• Say "Happy Mothers Day!"

• Hugs & Kisses

• Other

• Hugs and Kisses

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Happy Mothers day to all the Mothers in the world and if you haven't yet make your mom happy with a gift or just a simple "happy mothers day :))

Also what have you guys done for your mother today? Let me know in the comments! :D

Edit:
What I made was an coupon book for chores! So after I do my chores my mom can choose a extra chore from the coupon book and I got to do the chore.

Last edited:

Six

Banned #7
I'm going to captain america civil war with her, even tho it came out earlier, and i bought her a present

Thread starter #8
I'm going to captain america civil war with her, even tho it came out earlier, and i bought her a present
That's great :)
[doublepost=1462729295,1462729264][/doublepost]Sorry I forgot to say this in the thread so I will just comment it.
What I made was an coupon book for chores! So after I do my chores my mom can choose a extra chore from the coupon book and I got to do the chore.

I took my mum to a restaurant called The Roof, then I took her to the store and let hey buy what she wanted. Then tomorrow we are seeing Ca: Civil War.

Status
Not open for further replies.