Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Most Embarrassing Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kid spat at my brother (Dirty scum/I was only 9) I was acting all big man and chased them, Tried jumping a fence got stuck, almost face planted, placed my hand out in order to save my face and I got rushed to the hospital because I have a dodgy heart!

Banned #47
I straight up called a guy a paedophile in /msg and I was on a Macintosh and it failed... and said it in public chat (I was helper at this point)

lol i was playing soccer and i was goalie and this guy came 3ft away from me and literaly kick the soccer ball in my face:eek:..... ive never played soccer again.the other one is when i was like 11 and i called a guy at school a Mother**** F*** for being pg 18 and calling me names....i said it in front of the teachers....:D

cooltext170752784681889.png

Fanciness

I have so many embarrassing moments but this is just one of those.

I was at a competition for swimming and it was like 10 at night. I was exhausted as well everyone else there. I was about to dive in and my dive was the worst dive ever. I didn't loose the race thank god though.

I have so many embarrassing moments but this is just one of those.

I was at a competition for swimming and it was like 10 at night. I was exhausted as well everyone else there. I was about to dive in and my dive was the worst dive ever. I didn't loose the race thank god though.
do u swim on a team?

Micm_

Friend
Donator
When I was embarrassed = when I made my ban-appeal. #WishICouldLinkIt

When @cloakfox was embarrassed = Cloakfox's Skype.png

When Connor was embarrassed = Rekt.png

When @xExecutorx was embarrassed = Kobeer destroys Josh.png

I've been here long enough to get some pretty ******* GOOD pictures.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
lol I love this but... I don't understand the Connor one :/
That's because you wouldn't have been here for the time when I was banned, therefore I spoke to Connor about receiving the HPatrol rank, a rank devoted to catching hackers that was removed some months back. I asked him if I could still apply and get it, even after being banned. And he directly told me no. But I went on to gain the rank, and also Helper, and then I was put on trial for staff. So, I proved him wrong, and got the rank (He was still Head-Staff at the time I got all those ranks/promotions). So, long story short he was brutally wrong.

Thread starter #59
That's because you wouldn't have been here for the time when I was banned, therefore I spoke to Connor about receiving the HPatrol rank, a rank devoted to catching hackers that was removed some months back. I asked him if I could still apply and get it, even after being banned. And he directly told me no. But I went on to gain the rank, and also Helper, and then I was put on trial for staff. So, I proved him wrong, and got the rank (He was still Head-Staff at the time I got all those ranks/promotions). So, long story short he was brutally wrong.
I probably was, I've been on this server for over 4 years. I just never interacted with Players, or forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.