Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Most Embarrassing Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I've decided to make a thread, since I haven't fashioned one in a while-
This time the thread is talking about whats the most Embarrassing Thing that's ever happened to you?

Mine would be the time in a Dance Production I was in The Nutcracker, and I crossed over my legs, then I tripped over and I knocked someone else over and she fell onto of me. I dreaded that moment…

Mind sharing the most Embarrassing Thing thats ever happened to you? I thought this would be a fun thread. I would love to hear your experiences.

-Grace
[doublepost=1458223397,1458219945][/doublepost]No one's going to reply, to this..

When I was pitching in senior league (which I was new too) I kept blocking the batter but everyone kept yelling at me and then I finally got pulled.

Lgndary3

I was looking at anime images and I found a nude person. Then my friend was looking at me like really *****.

This time the thread is talking about whats the most Embarrassing Thing that's ever happened to you?

Mine would be the time in a Dance Production I was in The Nutcracker, and I crossed over my legs, then I tripped over and I knocked someone else over and she fell onto of me. I dreaded that moment…

Mind sharing the most Embarrassing Thing thats ever happened to you? I thought this would be a fun thread. I would love to hear your experiences.

-Grace
[doublepost=1458223397,1458219945][/doublepost]No one's going to reply, to this..
mine is CANT LOSSING THESE STUPID 4/5 TEETH!
[doublepost=1458304750][/doublepost]having to stand up and READ! I can read perfectly in my mind but WTH:oops: WHY teach????
[doublepost=1458304786][/doublepost]x
Me posting on this thread
xD

Silvic

Dedicated Member

-Grace
I was sitting on a fence prop on stage. Someone took a flash photo and I fell backwards on my head with my costume skirt flipped over.

Gone

When I was around 15 I remember I was playing soccer with my friend Jesse and I ended up kicking the ball way to hard so it ended up hitting the boy I liked where no boy should be hit,
I ended up running away before he could see that I was the one who caused him to get injured..-3-

I was in like 5th grade, and I was playing against this guy in soccer. He tripped and fell on top of me. Ugh.. There was also this one time where I was walking into the hallway with my friend (who is much larger than me) and she tripped and fell on top of me. I have many more, but that's all for now.

I was taking school pictures for the yearbook, and I sneezed as the camera was taking the picture... let's just say that I couldn't do a retake

Banned #14

-Grace
Having to stand up and answer a math problem on the board when I had a boner..

jklol I just said I didn't have the answer (RIP class participation grade).

Status
Not open for further replies.