Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Message to the people of the minecraft community...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
In recent time, there has been something that's a ****** to this community; Minecraft pedophilles.

Now, I shouldn't have to say this (partially because most should already know this) but I feel compelled to...

Just because you get friendly with someone doesn't make them trustworthy. This here is my opinion; I believe that people should not trust each other, humans by nature, are evil creatures. I'm not saying we're all bad all the time, and we shouldn't seek to socialize with others, on the contrary, I encourage having conversations or having fun with others (as long as it's safe and not breaking the law). However, be wary because no one is truly innocent.

Popular Minecraft youtubers such as "L for Leeeeee " and "Lionmaker" have been exposed for having pedophillic intentions. These youtubers and others have been seen as innocent in the past because they've gained the trust of many.

I'm just trying to send out a message to be cautious, after all most of you are too stpuid, i mean ignorant, so I felt the need to say this.

Be safe everyone.

-Light

Banned #3
In recent time, there has been something that's a ****** to this community; Minecraft pedophilles.

Now, I shouldn't have to say this (partially because most should already know this) but I feel compelled to...

Just because you get friendly with someone doesn't make them trustworthy. This here is my opinion; I believe that people should not trust each other, humans by nature, are evil creatures. I'm not saying we're all bad all the time, and we shouldn't seek to socialize with others, on the contrary, I encourage having conversations or having fun with others (as long as it's safe and not breaking the law). However, be wary because no one is truly innocent.

Popular Minecraft youtubers such as "L for Leeeeee " and "Lionmaker" have been exposed for having pedophillic intentions. These youtubers and others have been seen as innocent in the past because they've gained the trust of many.

I'm just trying to send out a message to be cautious, after all most of you are too stpuid, i mean ignorant, so I felt the need to say this.

Be safe everyone.

-Light
My name is Lee.

well ****.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member

Be safe everyone.

-Light
Thanks for the reminder. @WillowPet is scaring me, maybe I shouldn't trust her.

Spk

We know about all the pedos on Minecraft. For example, L for leeee x, Lion Maker, and Bashur. Probably more that I'm leaving out but they are ****** and in my opinion they should ******* be dead at this point cause l for lee JIZZED IN A GIRLS ******* UNDERWEAR LIKE LMFAO WTF?!?!

Be safe everyone.

-Light
I'm regretting many things right now.

Be safe everyone.

-Light
It is bad that someone has to explain this to people.

Thread starter #15
It is bad that someone has to explain this to people.
Yes.

Unfortunately, people still get tricked by pedos like the YouTubers mentioned in this thread. If this is kind of thing is still happening then, it's obvious some people don't get that they shouldn't trust others.

Status
Not open for further replies.