Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Make your IRL picture your profile picture (returning challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters!

This challenge is similar to the face reveal thread except you have to set your real life picture to your profile picture!

Challenge:
  • Set your real life picture to your profile picture on the forums for at least 5 days! (pls no dog filters)
I've done this before and a lot of people actually did it so why not do it again and see all of your sexy faces! Although, I guess it's fair that I do mine first! :p

Hey Foxcrafters!

This challenge is similar to the face reveal thread except you have to set your real life picture to your profile picture!

Challenge:
  • Set your real life picture to your profile picture on the forums for at least 5 days! (pls no dog filters)
I've done this before and a lot of people actually did it so why not do it again and see all of your sexy faces! Although, I guess it's fair that I do mine first! :p
why no dog
you can't do this

Can I use one with a flower crown on snapchat lol. I don't feel like using the same one from last week and that is the only normal selfie I have of me.

Thread starter #14
Status
Not open for further replies.