Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Lizard Squad Rekt PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
#RipPSN
#PSNEzPzDDOS
#LizardSquadGoals
Let me tell u all a short story.. Ok here we go..
Once upon a time there was a little boy called PSN. PSN had terrible protection on its data. Then an evil spirit called "LizardSquad" noticed this terrible **** and decided to **** PSN and his shitty as info protection.
#MakePSNGreatAgain

(Hope u understand this was a joke. If not than u are retarded :D)

#RipPSN
#PSNEzPzDDOS
#LizardSquadGoals
Let me tell u all a short story.. Ok here we go..
Once upon a time there was a little boy called PSN. PSN had terrible protection on its data. Then an evil spirit called "LizardSquad" noticed this terrible **** and decided to **** PSN and his shitty as info protection.
#MakePSNGreatAgain

(Hope u understand this was a joke. If not than u are retarded :D)
Lol 'ezpzDDOS' xD

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Let me guess, lizard squad said they DDOSed psn when they didn't...their a joke, they can't so ****. They pay people to do stuff for them, they were scared of poodlecorp so they teamed with them. Poodlcorps gone, lizard squad is still a joke. Goodnight psn is up again.

(I am lizard squad :> )

Let me guess, lizard squad said they DDOSed psn when they didn't...their a joke, they can't so ****. They pay people to do stuff for them, they were scared of poodlecorp so they teamed with them. Poodlcorps gone, lizard squad is still a joke. Goodnight psn is up again.

(I am lizard squad :> )
Thats a even better story xD

Status
Not open for further replies.