Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

lets talk about crate keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
ok. new reset. Factions cove. redo crate keys. what would be in it. Tell me. What do you think should be in each crate key there is.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #12
I was talking about vote keys.
Ya. vote keys should have some different kinds of things, maybe new rare wins like gear or creeper eggs. But no spawners for that one. tooooo op for crate keys. Back on vulcan there was a $0.75 key. Add that back. It was nice that way. It had good stuff but it was cheap. Not this $4.00 classic key that practically gives you nothing good. Not paying $4 irl for 5k ingame. Im good.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Ya. vote keys should have some different kinds of things, maybe new rare wins like gear or creeper eggs. But no spawners for that one. tooooo op for crate keys. Back on vulcan there was a $0.75 key. Add that back. It was nice that way. It had good stuff but it was cheap. Not this $4.00 classic key that practically gives you nothing good. Not paying $4 irl for 5k ingame. Im good.
I so agree, crate keys either need better stuff, or need to be a lot cheaper

Defol

Donator
No, if there were both it would be to op for faction.
If there were both in a vote crate, then I would vote more and so would other people, I think.
But if it's only for crates that are higher than vote then it's okay.

planecool

Friend
Donator
If there were both in a vote crate, then I would vote more and so would other people, I think.
But if it's only for crates that are higher than vote then it's okay.
I owuld agree, but if making vote keys more op, would make people vote more, then I say make them better @cloakfox

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #16
I would like to make a Youtube video where I spend ten minutes or so just opening up crates. But that's kinda hard to do if you don't want to spend all that money on crates. And I want to do something better than vote crates. I think people would buy more keys if they were both cheeper and had better stuff that people both want and need in Factions. And add back the thing where when you open a crate it it spins before it tells you what you get. Cooler that way

planecool

Friend
Donator
I would like to make a Youtube video where I spend ten minutes or so just opening up crates. But that's kinda hard to do if you don't want to spend all that money on crates. And I want to do something better than vote crates. I think people would buy more keys if they were both cheeper and had better stuff that people both want and need in Factions. And add back the thing where when you open a crate it it spins before it tells you what you get. Cooler that way
That's what i'm saying, it would boost up factions a lot, especially at the beginning of a new season

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #19
Ranks, pieces of god armor, a chance to get 2x keys. ( you use one, you get that perk, you get 2 back), money ( 100k, 200k, 500k, 1 mil, and lower prices ), god tools, etc

Make these things called loot crates. Every couple hours or so, these chests drop outside of spawn in the warzone, and they have items in them ( 64 tnt, 64 obby, crate keys( not the op op ones ) and some good armor/tools. Just an idea )

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #20
Ranks, pieces of god armor, a chance to get 2x keys. ( you use one, you get that perk, you get 2 back), money ( 100k, 200k, 500k, 1 mil, and lower prices ), god tools, etc

Make these things called loot crates. Every couple hours or so, these chests drop outside of spawn in the warzone, and they have items in them ( 64 tnt, 64 obby, crate keys( not the op op ones ) and some good armor/tools. Just an idea )
MasterSniper brought up the good point that some factions will camp these and it would be too op. need more people

Status
Not open for further replies.