Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

lets talk about crate keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Factions is "DONE RIP!" whenever you say something good for the server, whenever you're suggestion something cloak picks it up, eats it, and poo it out, than just says its bad and /Closes @ExInfinity is porbs the only one to fix that poop storm of a server, in every meaning i hope you do.

If your suggestion was denied and you really believe it is a good suggestion, try again and put better reasons and things it would help the server out with instead of ranting about it.
/closed

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #33
Not ranting, not complaining, having an open discussion. Stop assuming and being so dumb thank you very much and have a nice day.
[doublepost=1490303510,1490303479][/doublepost]/closet

Waterrr00

Known Member
I think that there should be sticks inside crates because I always run out of sticks and then I have to buy the wood then craft them myself and that is painful for me since I am usually poor and lazy

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #35
I think that there should be sticks inside crates because I always run out of sticks and then I have to buy the wood then craft them myself and that is painful for me since I am usually poor and lazy
So you're going to spend real life money on a crate key and be happy when you get some sticks from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.