Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Learning to appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I wasn't sure whether I should upload this or not but I thought it's important that I should share this with everyone

"You don’t know what you have until it’s gone?” That saying needs to go away. Because we need to start appreciating the things we have in front of us, right now. Not when they go away and are long gone and suddenly we’re left with all of these regrets. We need to learn how to be happy with what we have while we have them.

A close friend of mine passed away yesterday, He committed suicide. It does hurt knowing that I couldn't do anything to save him, That in that space and time I had no power to save someone's life. This is the reason I’m advocating this point. I don’t want anyone else to wait until something awful happens for them to start realizing they should appreciate what they have

Don’t let someone you love die until you come to the conclusion that you should care and love the people you have in front of you as much as you can. I never thought I should appreciate time with my grandmother as much as I did, say I love you when I could, study her face and demeanor every chance I got. I hate myself sometimes for not spending enough time with her. She passed away last month and I was filled with grief and regret.

Age is just a number we need to start appreciating things we have right now, There are people in certain countries who are still fighting for their rights to live, There's a family out there starving to death but somehow still manages to feed their children. People being sent out to work hard labour at young age, Most of them are younger than the Foxcraft community and there are those who gets killed for being brown or gay. We're so lucky that we are so fortunate. If you have food, A clean water source, Shelter and a roof to live under you're so lucky and privileged. Use these resources you have for something good and useful don't waste it.

Start knowing what you have now, and not only when it’s gone.

Talk to your loved ones today, and stop assuming you have tomorrow.

Thread starter #3
This really helps with what's been going on in my life. Thank you Dansors :)
I wish you all the best man, I'm always here just message me away! and It's nice to see you finally back on Minecraft :)

X

xHypeZ

dang this was Emotional and this thread helped me so much D: thank you dansors keep up the awesome job :D

Thread starter #5
dang this was Emotional and this thread helped me so much D: thank you dansors keep up the awesome job :D
Appreciate it man! Yeah it's a pretty personal and deep thread, I thought it was needed to be said. Thanks for your words :)

X

xHypeZ

Appreciate it man! Yeah it's a pretty personal and deep thread, I thought it was needed to be said. Thanks for your words :)
it was needed to be said for all those people who dont appreciate other races family member's ect. but again thanks so much

I haven't lost any friends or family, I would never know what it feels like. I don't want to know either, I really need to spend time with in my friends and family.
ps: get on discord nerd

Thread starter #9
I haven't lost any friends or family, I would never know what it feels like. I don't want to know either, I really need to spend time with in my friends and family.
ps: get on discord nerd
It's not easy man.

I would but 3:32am Dansors needs his beauty sleep

Thread starter #11
Dansors back at it again with the essay typing...
Jk... brilliant message to the community, thank you.
This isn't even long compared to the Threads I've made in the past. This isn't even my true form ;)

Thanks man! I appreciate it

Wow, this is so deep. I had a really rough time and didn't realise my good friend Kelvinzomer was trying to help me. Because things happend irl (dad had a heart attack) and some other things, I was being so negative against life. But later I realised with some help from my friend Kelvinzomer I realised that you should appreciate every little thing in life. So a shoutout to my friend Kelvinzomer and a big thank you to Dansors for making this because this will help a lot of people out now and a lot of people in the future.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Sorry about your friend and grandmother. :/ Very touching thread, everything you said is so true.

Great thread but teaching people age is just a number is bad. It suggets pediphillia, underage drinking and driving etc is fine.

Banned #17
Ok listen brown and gay people get killed but the white people have died in the U.S more than both so I really think you should add white people it's not just the brown and the gay every race get's killed.

This is a very well wrote thread. Feel free to private message me or contact me on Skype if you ever need someone to just talk to. I'm always here <3

I wasn't sure whether I should upload this or not but I thought it's important that I should share this with everyone

"You don’t know what you have until it’s gone?” That saying needs to go away. Because we need to start appreciating the things we have in front of us, right now. Not when they go away and are long gone and suddenly we’re left with all of these regrets. We need to learn how to be happy with what we have while we have them.

A close friend of mine passed away yesterday, He committed suicide. It does hurt knowing that I couldn't do anything to save him, That in that space and time I had no power to save someone's life. This is the reason I’m advocating this point. I don’t want anyone else to wait until something awful happens for them to start realizing they should appreciate what they have

Don’t let someone you love die until you come to the conclusion that you should care and love the people you have in front of you as much as you can. I never thought I should appreciate time with my grandmother as much as I did, say I love you when I could, study her face and demeanor every chance I got. I hate myself sometimes for not spending enough time with her. She passed away last month and I was filled with grief and regret.

Age is just a number we need to start appreciating things we have right now, There are people in certain countries who are still fighting for their rights to live, There's a family out there starving to death but somehow still manages to feed their children. People being sent out to work hard labour at young age, Most of them are younger than the Foxcraft community and there are those who gets killed for being brown or gay. We're so lucky that we are so fortunate. If you have food, A clean water source, Shelter and a roof to live under you're so lucky and privileged. Use these resources you have for something good and useful don't waste it.

Start knowing what you have now, and not only when it’s gone.

Talk to your loved ones today, and stop assuming you have tomorrow.
this was very depressing but its true and i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.