Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Learning to appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #22
Wow, this is so deep. I had a really rough time and didn't realise my good friend Kelvinzomer was trying to help me. Because things happend irl (dad had a heart attack) and some other things, I was being so negative against life. But later I realised with some help from my friend Kelvinzomer I realised that you should appreciate every little thing in life. So a shoutout to my friend Kelvinzomer and a big thank you to Dansors for making this because this will help a lot of people out now and a lot of people in the future.
I'm sorry to hear that man, I'm glad you're staying strong and Thank you, I thought of making a bitter sweet post rather than making a sugar coated post. Take care man.

It's a good song.

Sorry about your friend and grandmother. :/ Very touching thread, everything you said is so true.
Thanks for your kind words :) Very true indeed.

Great thread but teaching people age is just a number is bad. It suggets pediphillia, underage drinking and driving etc is fine.
Age is a number but i'm not taking about in sexual terms which this thread is clearly not. It's about appreciating everything no matter what age you are. You shouldn't ever limit yourself to experience just because you're young or someone underestimates you for your age.

Ok listen brown and gay people get killed but the white people have died in the U.S more than both so I really think you should add white people it's not just the brown and the gay every race get's killed.
I'm more than happy to list any other ethnicities but white. White race is not a minority. White race doesn't get killed because of their religious views, Their skin colour and i'm most definitely sure that they earn more than average black person in America. Thank you for your suggestion but i won't be taking them

This is a very well wrote thread. Feel free to private message me or contact me on Skype if you ever need someone to just talk to. I'm always here <3
Thanks man! I appreciate it :) Will do if i ever need them x

You tell em' sista

this was very depressing but its true and i agree
It is depressing and it is sad, Thats why i wasn't sure if i should post this or not. I decided to because everyone needs a reminder and a wake up call. I surely got my wakeup call when i went through a whole range of emotions. Very overwhelming.

Hell Yeah, I love that verse!
[doublepost=1470872100,1470872062][/doublepost]
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
look it up, it applies!
Don't go off-topic.

planecool

Friend
Donator
I'm sorry to hear that man, I'm glad you're staying strong and Thank you, I thought of making a bitter sweet post rather than making a sugar coated post. Take care man.

It's a good song.

Age is a number but i'm not taking about in sexual terms which this thread is clearly not. It's about appreciating everything no matter what age you are. You shouldn't ever limit yourself to experience just because you're young or someone underestimates you for your age.

I'm more than happy to list any other ethnicities but white. White race is not a minority. White race doesn't get killed because of their religious views, Their skin colour and i'm most definitely sure that they earn more than average black person in America. Thank you for your suggestion but i won't be taking them

You tell em' sista

It is depressing and it is sad, Thats why i wasn't sure if i should post this or not. I decided to because everyone needs a reminder and a wake up call. I surely got my wakeup call when i went through a whole range of emotions. Very overwhelming.

Don't go off-topic.
I wasn't, I was giving a verse about what you said. :)

Banned #24
Listen I don't understand why you say those things about white people falsely because what you said is not true White people get killed for every single one of those reasons and about black people not making the same money as white people do look at the president he's not white and he makes more money than everyone so I think you should consider what your saying is not true.

It's a good song.

You tell em' sista

Don't go off-topic.
every single one of those reasons and about black people not making the same money as is false white people do look at the president he's not white and he makes more money than everyone so I think you should consider what your saying is not true.
[doublepost=1470873621,1470873244][/doublepost]Also look at Jordan he makes more money than the average White American and also a lot of other famous people make more money thn than average white person so I don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Thread starter #25
Listen I don't understand why you say those things about white people falsely because what you said is not true White people get killed for every single one of those reasons and about black people not making the same money as white people do look at the president he's not white and he makes more money than everyone so I think you should consider what your saying is not true.

every single one of those reasons and about black people not making the same money as is false white people do look at the president he's not white and he makes more money than everyone so I think you should consider what your saying is not true.
[doublepost=1470873621,1470873244][/doublepost]Also look at Jordan he makes more money than the average White American and also a lot of other famous people make more money thn than average white person so I don't know what you're talking about.
If your argument is that Black people earn equal or more than White american based on Black celebrity who still gets discriminated is really upsetting to me.
I honestly need you to do more research on this topic before you try to educate others. I will not be continuing this conversation on my thread, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.