Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kitpvp revamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hello Foxcrafters!

It's been a while since i've posted anything myself in the announcements except for the changelogs I post daily.

@Justinc2522 made a suggestion yesterday about revamping kitpvp and adding back the old map and kits. A day later and pretty much 100% has voted that they want to old map and kits back.

So i've started work on kitpvp this morning, and just finished the revamp!

Whats new?
  • New custom kits with fun abilities (All of them can be unlocked if you have the member rank or higher!)
  • New map
  • New chat layout
Nothing has reset, you will still have your balance and other items.

Kind regards,

cloakfox

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #8
Best update ive seen in 2 years! Nice thinking Cloak, even though most of the old players dont play anymore, not sarcasm by the way

Flappy

Hello Foxcrafters!

It's been a while since i've posted anything myself in the announcements except for the changelogs I post daily.

@Justinc2522 made a suggestion yesterday about revamping kitpvp and adding back the old map and kits. A day later and pretty much 100% has voted that they want to old map and kits back.

So i've started work on kitpvp this morning, and just finished the revamp!

Whats new?
  • New custom kits with fun abilities (All of them can be unlocked if you have the member rank or higher!)
  • New map
  • New chat layout
Nothing has reset, you will still have your balance and other items.

Kind regards,

cloakfox

lol all saying thank u and imma rule when I got Kill Streak 1 3 and 4 on my accounts when kitpvp was gud...

Status
Not open for further replies.