Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kitpvp and the option to buy certain perks for a set amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello after updating kitpvp yesterday I came to the conclusion there really isnt much to the gamemode at this time besides killing other players and practicing your pvp skills.

A contributing factor for that is that you can't do anything with the money you earn from killing other players at the moment.

There for I have written down a custom feature I have had in my mind for a while now and I wanted to share it with the community to see what you guys think of it.

Code:
Money can be used to buy certain perks and or abilities.

Default max amount of perks at the same time: 2
With certain permissions allow for example a donor rank to have more then 2 perks active at once.

Abilities kitpvp could have:
30 minutes speed I booster: 1000$ Ingame money
30 minutes speed II booster: 2000$ Ingame money
30 minutes jump I booster: 750$ Ingame money
30 minutes jump II booster: 1500$ Ingame money
30 minutes no hunger loss: 325$ Ingame money
60 minutes no hunger loss: 750$ Ingame money
30 minutes gain half a heart per kill (Vampire perk): 1000$
30 minutes gain 1 food per kill (Huntsmen perk): 750$
30 minutes lose no fall damage: 250$ Ingame money

Perks can be bought in a good looking gui. Wich can be opened with /perk or /perks (ill define aliases myself)
Gui can be opened in spawn and in the arena.

- Cloakfox
Let me know what you think of this, and also let me know of some more perks that could be added to the list.

Thanks for reading,

Cloakfox

Ayza

Friend
Donator
People who have loads of money from playing this could buy hours upon hours of perks which maybe is a little op.
Also does the perk disappear if you leave the server or die?

Thread starter #3
People who have loads of money from playing this could buy hours upon hours of perks which maybe is a little op.
Also does the perk disappear if you leave the server or die?
The perk would expire too if you leave the game and the timer runs out. And well a good way to deplete their balances right?

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Omg...great idea Leon (considering you never have any good ideas <3)
[doublepost=1478017232,1478017118][/doublepost]Maybe for like 5-10k 5-10 min of strength? (Just an idea don't hate)

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Omg...great idea Leon (considering you never have any good ideas <3)
[doublepost=1478017232,1478017118][/doublepost]Maybe for like 5-10k 5-10 min of strength? (Just an idea don't hate)
That would 100% be too op even with Strenght 1 :)
Maybe thats the reason why no kits have one.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Hello after updating kitpvp yesterday I came to the conclusion there really isnt much to the gamemode at this time besides killing other players and practicing your pvp skills.

A contributing factor for that is that you can't do anything with the money you earn from killing other players at the moment.

There for I have written down a custom feature I have had in my mind for a while now and I wanted to share it with the community to see what you guys think of it.

Code:
Money can be used to buy certain perks and or abilities.

Default max amount of perks at the same time: 2
With certain permissions allow for example a donor rank to have more then 2 perks active at once.

Abilities kitpvp could have:
30 minutes speed I booster: 1000$ Ingame money
30 minutes speed II booster: 2000$ Ingame money
30 minutes jump I booster: 750$ Ingame money
30 minutes jump II booster: 1500$ Ingame money
30 minutes no hunger loss: 325$ Ingame money
60 minutes no hunger loss: 750$ Ingame money
30 minutes gain half a heart per kill (Vampire perk): 1000$
30 minutes gain 1 food per kill (Huntsmen perk): 750$
30 minutes lose no fall damage: 250$ Ingame money

Perks can be bought in a good looking gui. Wich can be opened with /perk or /perks (ill define aliases myself)
Gui can be opened in spawn and in the arena.

- Cloakfox
Let me know what you think of this, and also let me know of some more perks that could be added to the list.

Thanks for reading,

Cloakfox
Very nice I must say, but it'd really depend on how much in game money we can get per kill. Otherwise, perks would take ages to grind for.

Great idea cloak! But strength should not be added as even strength 1 would 2 hit people in kit fighter which is the kit that most players use.

Thread starter #11
Very nice I must say, but it'd really depend on how much in game money we can get per kill. Otherwise, perks would take ages to grind for.
Same rewards as right now. Those will not change.

I think the no hunger perks should cost less because it isn't that much of an advantage. However this sounds like a good idea! :)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Replace "lose no fall damage" with "take no fall damage" because "lose no fall damage" sounds like losing the ability to absorb fall damage. xD

Anyway, these are some pretty cool perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.