Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Its KitPvP going to be reset?

Reset for KitPvP?

• YES!

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • NOO!

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
if you remember back before all this hacking issue, that idea that KitPvP would be reset was accepted as a suggestion. Is it going to be, or will it be waited out

Also, just vote above (yep doing that again :p)

Ya, because cloakfox has a lot on his plate now, this should be the least of his worries. But, I assume in the future that he will consider it
As much as I want a reset, hopefully he won't reset stats and our level that would indeed ruin Kitpvp

Ya, because cloakfox has a lot on his plate now, this should be the least of his worries. But, I assume in the future that he will consider it
Yes he said their doing a Prison makeover etc. he has lots to do so I think this is something for him to think about after all this work gets done with.
[doublepost=1457390873,1457390827][/doublepost]
As much as I want a reset, hopefully he won't reset stats and our level that would indeed ruin Kitpvp
Ik that is another aspect but it would be nice for a full reset but I can see your stance with not wanting to lose your stats.

Yes he said their doing a Prison makeover etc. he has lots to do so I think this is something for him to think about after all this work gets done with.
[doublepost=1457390873,1457390827][/doublepost]
Ik that is another aspect but it would be nice for a full reset but I can see your stance with not wanting to lose your stats.
The level is what I care about the most since it shows how long you have spent to earn it

noby

Donator
Banned #17
Probably not because kitpvp was back upped to i think so there is like a 85% chance it will.

Probably not because kitpvp was back upped to i think so there is like a 85% chance it will.
I overheard um.. people talking about not resetting since people will continue to get op and the new players are always filling in therefore there is no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.