Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Its KitPvP going to be reset?

Reset for KitPvP?

• YES!

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • NOO!

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I go on kitpvp I usally get my fighter kit and drop down, Almost 5/10 times I play for almost an hour on kitpvp I run into a huge diamond guy thats running at me head on with like 3 people behind him. If you have ever experienced this you know it's the scariest thing in the entire god damn world, I think a reset would be good for new players, And the players that have so much stuff it's almost unfair. And yes I know it'd be upsetting cause they had to work for that stuff but I think a reset would be great
Its not scary I let the enemy suffer and cherish their last moments alive after I come back down p4 to wipe em off the face of the Earth and make them feel miserable for showing diamond armour to me... :D

Then I store do pvp won't me unfair
[doublepost=1457475320,1457475282][/doublepost]
Its not scary I let the enemy suffer and cherish their last moments alive after I come back down p4 to wipe em off the face of the Earth and make them feel miserable for showing diamond armour to me... :D

Then I store do pvp won't me unfair
So pvp won't be unfair*

Defol

Donator
I made a thread about this in suggestions. I see nothing gained in not having stats reset.. It would still be lame

I don't think he is, it would just add more things to his plate and add more stress to him as well. Theres more likely to be one in the future, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.