Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

IRL Picture Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redex_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
I made a thread like this a while ago on the old forums, so this is just a re-make of that thread. Many of you joined in last time which was great ~ hoping to see as much enthusiasm this time round!

Here are the rules:
  • Only post a maximum of 3 pictures per post
  • DONT poet troll pictures or pictures of another player..
  • Absolutely no harassment of any kind towards players who post their photos. This is suppose to be a fun thread, not a way to bully other players. I can assure you any harassment through a thread like this won't be tolerated and staff will get involved
Another fun thing to do is to nominate 3 people to do the challenge after you've posted your picture.

I'll start:

Nominating:
1) @LenniCraftMC
2) @SuperAnimeCraft
3) @iRobot_

Enjoy!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I made a thread like this a while ago on the old forums, so this is just a re-make of that thread. Many of you joined in last time which was great ~ hoping to see as much enthusiasm this time round!

Here are the rules:
  • Absolutely no harassment of any kind towards players who post their photos. This is suppose to be a fun thread, not a way to bully other players. I can assure you any harassment through a thread like this won't be tolerated and staff will get involved
Another fun thing to do is to nominate 3 people to do the challenge after you've posted your picture.

I'll start:

Nominating:
1) @LenniCraftMC
2) @SuperAnimeCraft
3) @iRobot_

Enjoy!
Hooray, second picture. Lookin' good, @Redex_! Heres me:
Screen Shot 2016-03-17 at 5.46.30 PM.png
Note, I'm physically incapable of smiling!

Edit: Nominations
1) @WillowPet
2) @RedTheFox999
3) @FalloutKnight4

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Cuteness overload >.<
I like how most people look much younger than they are on here. Not only that, but I get a certain image when I meet someone and spend a lot of time with them online. They're always very different than how I imagined, but they're them :)

Here are the rules:

I'll start:

Nominating:
1) @LenniCraftMC
2) @SuperAnimeCraft
3) @iRobot_

Enjoy!
lol just noticed Australian #austrailianandasianforlife xD

Status
Not open for further replies.