Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction

What is your favorite sport to play/watch?

• Basketball

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Baseball/Softball

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Volleyball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swimming/Diving

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Track/Cross Country

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Football

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Lacrosse

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Gynmastics/Dance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.. (i.e lacrosse, golf, hockey, gymnastics ect.)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Soccer

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #47
Hey guys,
Most of you all know me, but for those who don't, I guess I'll make an introduction thread to explain some useless information about me because why not.

• IGN/Name/Age: My IGN is jayxkrazies, but feel free to call me Jesse. I am also currently 16 years old.
  • Minecraft Past: I first joined Minecraft in March of 2014 when I was introduced to it by my twin sister/retired staff member @jaycarp2 or Jaime. We both joined Foxcraft together on April 5, 2014 as it was the first ever multiplayer server we ever joined. I also joined the forums (now technically "old forums" lol) on what I believe was June 11, 2014.
  • Servers I played on: When I first joined Foxcraft the first server I played on was skyblock which I no lifed so hard you won't even believe. For the most part I only played skyblock, but when I felt like switching it up a little I went to factions where I met most of the friends I currently have. My favorite servers currently are, of course, skyblock and also prison.
  • Rank: The first rank I bought was VIP on my birthday, then later on I upgraded to skyfox and then shadowfox. Once I started playing factions I met my current friend Garrett (McJagga31) who bought me the foxking randomly so I appreciated that a lot <3 I am currently a staff member/administrator on the server, so if you have any problems feel free to PM me or find me in game.
  • Sports: In the past I used to do swim and volleyball, but I didn't have enough time to play those so the two sports I play at the moment are basketball and softball. In case you're wondering (probably not) my softball position is catcher.
  • Random Info:
-Favorite Food/Drink: Pizza and Yellow Gatorade
-Favorite Color: Pink
-Favorite Music Genre: Trap and Rap
-Favorite Artists: Drake (obviously) and probably Justin Bieber because I can't think of anything else.
so don't judge.
-Favorite Subject: Chemistry
-Hobbies: Sports, playing video games, watching streams/youtube videos, and watching anime.
-Favorite Youtubers: GradeAUnderA, Leafyishere, and FaZe Adapt.
-Favorite Actors: Will Ferrell and Johnny Depp.
-Favorite Movie/TV Show: Blades of Glory and The Walking Dead or The Blacklist.
-Favorite Song (will change of course): Birdy- Not about angels (Tr3ybeatz Remix)

Can't really think to anything else because I am pretty boring lmao, but I'll add to it if I think of anything else. It's going to be a bit confusing to get used to the new forums, but hopefully I can adjust. I'm also really busy with school at the moment so I may be a bit inactive, but if you have any questions about anything, please post something on my profile/PM me and I'd be happy to help <3
Welcome back favourite Jesse ;)))

Status
Not open for further replies.