Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction

What do you do on your spare time?

• Play videogames (Ex: Minecraft, Gta V, COD, etc..)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Play sports (Ex: Basketball, Football, Soccer etc..)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Study Hard!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Go to the mall and shop til' you drop girl

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hang out with friends!

• Watch Entertainment (Ex: Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, etc..)

• Other (List them in the comments section)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters,
-Ever since the Forums was wiped, and the new one was released, I've been thinking of making an introduction thread for new-comers.
  • My name is Julia C:
  • I'm a 12 year old female (Turning 13 in July)
  • I'm currently living in New York, United States of America
  • I've been on Foxcraft since October 9th, 2014
-Within my school life, I'm on my school track team, and I've recently been accepted into Accelerated Science and/or 8th Grade Biology. I have a small group of friends (That's the way I like it), their names are Ava, Sarah, Kyana, and Brianna. 2 of my friends play on Foxcraft, Sarah and Kyana who's IGN's are TH3R3ALNYCOD3 and LondonsLantern55.

-My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, and South Park. Favorite female and male artists are Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Brendon Urie, & The Weeknd. Favorite bands are Panic! At The Disco, and Twenty One Pilots.

-I usually play on Prison, Skywars, Skyblock, and KitPVP. See you around! <3

-DontPaanic/Julia

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Hey Foxcrafters,
-Ever since the Forums was wiped, and the new one was released, I've been thinking of making an introduction thread for new-comers.
  • My name is Julia C:
-Within my school life, I'm on my school track team, and I've recently been accepted into Accelerated Science and/or 8th Grade Biology. I have a small group of friends (That's the way I like it), their names are Ava, Sarah, Kyana, and Brianna. 2 of my friends play on Foxcraft, Sarah and Kyana who's IGN's are TH3R3ALNYCOD3 and LondonsLantern55.

-My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, and South Park. Favorite female and male artists are Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Brendon Urie, & The Weeknd. Favorite bands are Panic! At The Disco, and Twenty One Pilots.

-DontPaanic/Julia
:D Nice to get to know you better. Welcome to the NEW forums. I honestly thought you were around 16. Your grammar is impressive.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #4
:D Nice to get to know you better. Welcome to the NEW forums. I honestly thought you were around 16. Your grammar is impressive.
Haha, thanks, I guess I'm unique? (Not sure if that's bad or good)

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Hey Foxcrafters,
  • My name is Julia C:

-DontPaanic/Julia
Haiiz :D I was sent really on the past forums as often but I think I'm gonna stay this time. I've played on Foxcraft for a while tho now. Cx

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Haha, thanks, I guess I'm unique? (Not sure if that's bad or good)
Very good, the girls your age on creative make my eyes hurt. It's always better to be grammatically correct, even if it feels awkward because everyone else's isn't.

Banned #9
Hey Foxcrafters,
  • My name is Julia C:

-DontPaanic/Julia
I'm not on the group :( i cry ery time

Arpen

Donator
I'm actually quite surprised you were 12 honestly, Most 20 years I know has terrible spelling compared to you so I'm impressed!

I'm glad to know more about you now, you seem like such a cool person hope I'll get to know you even more someday :)

Ps. HUGEEEE fan of Criminal minds

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I'm actually quite surprised you were 12 honestly, Most 20 years I know has terrible spelling compared to you so I'm impressed!

I'm glad to know more about you now, you seem like such a cool person hope I'll get to know you even more someday :)

Ps. HUGEEEE fan of Criminal minds
Literally my exact thoughts. Nice to see proper grammar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.