Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

totxlly

Thread starter #1
I'm not very good at introducing myself but, hello, I'm totxlly! I'm 17 years old. I enjoy meeting new people and making friends. I like conversations and memes. I found Foxcraft through a friend and I love it so far. :p:cool:;)

Lovely introduction! Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you enjoy our server so far c: If you have any questions or concerns, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me!

Banned #3
I'm not very good at introducing myself but, hello, I'm totxlly! I'm 17 years old. I enjoy meeting new people and making friends. I like conversations and memes. I found Foxcraft through a friend and I love it so far. :p:cool:;)
Hi there e_e

Nice to meet you.

Im usually on prison or kitpvp if you maybe want to be friends.

Waterrr00

Known Member
Welcome! It says you are 16 on your profile so I am triggered Just kidding but hope you continue to enjoy Foxcraft and maybe we will see each other around

Welcome on Foxcraft! enjoy your gameplay and feel free to ask questions ingame and on forums about anything :) i mostly play Skyblock.

Verry noicee and welcome to the Foxcraft forums i love Foxcraft to c:

Status
Not open for further replies.