Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

"Important" News

Status
Not open for further replies.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Dear Community,

It has come to my attention that there has been a problem with chickens on skyblock. To get rid of the chickens, I MIGHT do /killall chicken 100.
This should immediately scare you. As you know, our beloved community chicken, Pedro, stands in the way of my totally awesome power. I will update you whether I keep him alive or I replace him.
I am very sorry for this horrible news.

Best,
11kobeer

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Dear Community,

It has come to my attention that there has been a problem with chickens on skyblock. To get rid of the chickens, I MIGHT do /killall chicken 100.
This should immediately scare you. As you know, our beloved community chicken, Pedro, stands in the way of my totally awesome power. I will update you whether I keep him alive or I replace him.

Best,
11kobeer
How come I feel threatened?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Dear Community,

Best,
11kobeer
Señor Pedro must be liberated. Due to his unjust and illegal holding, the people of Skyblock will now rebel, in protest. #FreePedro2K16!
A mass genocide of chickens is out of the question. They are legal citizens of Foxcraftia, and as the Chickenland Ambassador for Foxcraftia, I vouched for their humanitarian rights, in the Chicken Rights Movement Of 2016. I can guarantee that if Pedro is executed, and genocide is carried out, the United Servers Of Minecraft will have quite the issue with it. I will resign from my position on the spot, and go on a hunger strike. Please petit along with me here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(petit is the verb form of petition.)

(It's not, but it sounds funny xD)
[doublepost=1459307699,1459307401][/doublepost]Please petit along with me here at:

We can make the difference!

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Señor Pedro must be liberated. Due to his unjust and illegal holding, the people of Skyblock will now rebel, in protest. #FreePedro2K16!
A mass genocide of chickens is out of the question. They are legal citizens of Foxcraftia, and as the Chickenland Ambassador for Foxcraftia, I vouched for their humanitarian rights, in the Chicken Rights Movement Of 2016. I can guarantee that if Pedro is executed, and genocide is carried out, the United Servers Of Minecraft will have quite the issue with it. I will resign from my position on the spot, and go on a hunger strike. Please petit along with me here:

(petit is the verb form of petition.)

(It's not, but it sounds funny xD)
[doublepost=1459307699,1459307401][/doublepost]Please petit along with me here at:

We can make the difference!
#ChickensArePeopleToo
#Humanize
#Rights
#NoVote4DonaldTrump
#ThisIsTheLandOfTheFree
#FreeSrPedro
#SendingOurLove
#Equality
#EndSegregation
#WeTheBest
#Amurica
#StopKFC

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #6
Well, I come back with good news!
PEDRO HAS SURVIVED!
I cannot say so for the rest of his beloved brothers and sisters. They have perished under my AWESOME POWER. @iRobot_ is walking around skyblock spawn with chickens she claims to be Pedro's siblings! I tell you that woman is false. Believe nothing she says (startin a flame war here btw)!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
PEDRO HAS SURVIVED!
I cannot say so for the rest of his beloved brothers and sisters. They have perished under my AWESOME POWER. @iRobot_ is walking around skyblock spawn with chickens she claims to be Pedro's siblings! I tell you that woman is false. Believe nothing she says (startin a flame war here btw)!
HORRIBLE! BLASPHEMOUS! EVIL! UNETHICAL! ILLEGAL! GENOCIDE?! As Ambassador For The Chicken Land People, I demand an immediate apology!

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Killing pedro would have been like killing a chicken in whiterun on skyrim.... Everyone will ******* kill you

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #10
PEDRO HAS SURVIVED!
They are his family. They were reunited by me; however they were saved by 11kobeer.
Pedro's dad - Peter
Pedro's mom - Paula
Pedro's sister - Paige
Pedro's brother - Peeta
Also to end the debate of if Cloakfox was here or not.

Edit: C20Bezerk is taking care of Pedro's family until 11kobeer or jayxkrazies can make them a new home near Pedro.

Attachments

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
They are his family. They were reunited by me; however they were saved by 11kobeer.
Pedro's dad - Peter
Pedro's mom - Paula
Pedro's sister - Paige
Pedro's brother - Peeta
Also to end the debate of if Cloakfox was here or not.
I'm crying tears of JOY! Thank you for your service!

Banned #12
Alright alright... I'll stop wasting my money on eggs and throwing them at spawn. I just wanted to create some friends for Andrew ;-;

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I know a command to kill them. It won't kill all of them on the server, just the ones you're standing by. Use /kill @e[type=Chicken,r=#] and replace the number sign with the block radius in which the chickens are standing.

EDIT: I think it should work if you do /kill @e[type=Chicken,name=!Pedro,r=#]
because it's gonna kill all the chickens except for the one named Pedro, which is where the "!" in "!Pedro" comes in.

If you need help just ask XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.