Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

i miss the old Foxcraft :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I miss the days when there was an active KitPvP. I miss the days when you actually had to work to rank up in Prison. I miss the days when people came to the forums and left their input on ban appeals. I miss the days when people applied for factions on the forums. I miss the days when buying a rank was actually worth it. I miss the days when ranks were GLOBAL. I miss the days when the Foxcraft servers had effort put into them, now everyone's just focused on a hub. I miss the days when threads weren't closed because people felt like stating their opinions. I missed the days when you could stay up all night on Foxcraft and the server wouldn't be dead. I miss the days when Creative was actually creative, now it's just a pile of roleplaying mess. I miss the days when the player count was 400, not 40. I miss the days when @connor12568 was head-staff. I miss the days when Guard was an actual rank, and prison was updated. I miss the days when you worked day in and day out to reach Elite in Prison and you actually felt like you accomplished something, because it took so long to reach that. I miss the days when there was a legitimate faction war. I miss the days when rcmrocks2 and runbutterun were Guards. I miss the days when I actually felt dedicated to this server that if I got banned I would spend so much time trying to appeal it. I miss the days when there weren't so many useless servers, wtf is Kingdoms? I miss the days when there wasnt a stupid ******* filter on cursing. I miss the days when Foxcraft was actually a fun server with so much interaction between players, and now it's just become a money-hungry, child-friendly, dead mess. I miss the old Foxcraft. :(

-GlazedBear / JessicaGraf

We know, Foxcraft can be good again if I'm owner
i doubt that.
I miss the days when there was an active KitPvP. I miss the days when you actually had to work to rank up in Prison. I miss the days when people came to the forums and left their input on ban appeals. I miss the days when people applied for factions on the forums. I miss the days when buying a rank was actually worth it. I miss the days when ranks were GLOBAL. I miss the days when the Foxcraft servers had effort put into them, now everyone's just focused on a hub. I miss the days when threads weren't closed because people felt like stating their opinions. I missed the days when you could stay up all night on Foxcraft and the server wouldn't be dead. I miss the days when Creative was actually creative, now it's just a pile of roleplaying mess. I miss the days when the player count was 400, not 40. I miss the days when @connor12568 was head-staff. I miss the days when Guard was an actual rank, and prison was updated. I miss the days when you worked day in and day out to reach Elite in Prison and you actually felt like you accomplished something, because it took so long to reach that. I miss the days when there was a legitimate faction war. I miss the days when rcmrocks2 and runbutterun were Guards. I miss the days when I actually felt dedicated to this server that if I got banned I would spend so much time trying to appeal it. I miss the days when there weren't so many useless servers, wtf is Kingdoms? I miss the days when there wasnt a stupid ******* filter on cursing. I miss the days when Foxcraft was actually a fun server with so much interaction between players, and now it's just become a money-hungry, child-friendly, dead mess. I miss the old Foxcraft. :(

and hey Glazed its Slikgam3r and i totally agree with you, they need to bring back old prison, Bring back old Foxcraft when people used to play 24/7 :(

I really hope it can go back to those days.

Banned #8
You KNOW WHAT I MISS? WHEN KIDS WEREN'T SO SENSITIVE SO I'D GET MUTED FOR 6 HOURS FOR LITTLE THINGS!!!!!!!!!

You have to adapt to changes, yes many people want the old and some of me does too but you gotta move on from stuff and we are currently trying to bring back kitpvp!

You have to adapt to changes, yes many people want the old and some of me does too but you gotta move on from stuff and we are currently trying to bring back kitpvp!
Bring back survival. And why should players who have been here for years and stuck with the community, see it dissolve as much as it has, asked the staff and the developers to restore the server back to its glory days for years, why should they have to see their favorite server die...?

Bring back survival. And why should players who have been here for years and stuck with the community, see it dissolve as much as it has, asked the staff and the developers to restore the server back to its glory days for years, why should they have to see their favorite server die...?
You can’t just simply “bring back the old”, yes I miss 2013 prison, it was the best, but sadly nothing can be done about that too.

why is the server death? not that hard is because of all the resets and to much changes.
if something is not broken dont TRY TO FIX IT

Banned #19
If we would do that, you would still complain
"we" it's not you, it's cloakfox. You're just his pawn muting and banning kids using up your life. And no, if cloakfox actually listened we wouldn't be complaining. Funny how you've changed your opinion just because you're Helper, shows you don't have the balls.

"we" it's not you, it's cloakfox. You're just his pawn muting and banning kids using up your life. And no, if cloakfox actually listened we wouldn't be complaining. Funny how you've changed your opinion just because you're Helper, shows you don't have the balls.
And which you applied for the position multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.