Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

i miss the old Foxcraft :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
plugins are not compatible, maps are lost, players are gone.
It's not because of that.

For example:

Survival used to be a server without claims, with only simple /tpa and /home, /spawn commands, except it had a thriving community back in the day, even with a donator city run by the head-admin back then, @connor12568 (connorville), and many players were happy with the server. It had a lot of action and pvp, but also a sense of community, friendliness, and people could still build amazing things without fear of destruction, they just had to be smart about it.

Fast-forward to today and survival is flooded with horrible plugins like mob-stacking, and features that most of the community hates, like no pvp in claims.

Not saying that the servers need to 100% travel back in time to exactly how they were.
Just saying that the developers/owner could do a little to fix up some things that the community doesn't like, and restore it just a little closer to how it used to be.

Banned #22
And which you applied for the position multiple times.
Yeah, was Helper for like three weeks. And I still had my own opinion and actually said things from my point of view. Not just to suck off cloakfox purely because I wanted a Moderator rank or some sh*t. Becoming Helper and even applying in the first place is one of my biggest regrets. I did it for other reasons, wanting to change the server, but that did not work. Get a life bro, you've been applying for Helper for months lol
[doublepost=1508708774,1508708682][/doublepost]

For example:

Survival used to be a server without claims, with only simple /tpa and /home, /spawn commands, except it had a thriving community back in the day, even with a donator city run by the head-admin back then, @connor12568 (connorville), and many players were happy with the server. It had a lot of action and pvp, but also a sense of community, friendliness, and people could still build amazing things without fear of destruction, they just had to be smart about it.

Fast-forward to today and survival is flooded with horrible plugins like mob-stacking, and features that most of the community hates, like no pvp in claims.

Not saying that the servers need to 100% travel back in time to exactly how they were.
Just saying that the developers/owner could do a little to fix up some things that the community doesn't like, and restore it just a little closer to how it used to be.
Exactly this @iBrady ignore suck ups like ProbationZ

For example:

For example:

i hope it gets fixed for you guys, you should create a big thread including all the things that the community wants removed/added/changed

D

Deleted member 193

Preach!! Memories of me being guard. Lmaooo. I remember when I was the top of the rich list with $80million

I’d say have faith in @iBrady , He’s actually working hard on fixing the servers and let’s be honest he’s actually listening unlike Affixes. The best thing to do is create suggestions as Brady does look into them. I know there are major major updates coming to Foxcraft and it’s really important to suggest things so it can inspire Brady and he could offer what you guys want or find an alternative solution to keep the community happy.

I understand you miss the old Foxcraft and it’s layout and yes it’s important to have discussions like this but it doesn’t help Foxcraft, You guys need to keep suggesting things under suggestions so Brady can have a look, Provide details on each specific thing you suggest instead of demanding it, Explain in detail why you want something removed, added or changed which makes it more likely to have your suggestion accepted.

Also commenting +1 or -1 on suggestion threads doesn’t make it likely it will be accepted or denied, If you agree or disagree then comment and provide your opinion on the suggestion. It helps a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.