Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I guess this is Good Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belly

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Sooo I don't know how to write this but here goes

I've decided that I'm leaving Foxcraft,it has affected me that Im not focusing on school and not focusing on my family and Future,I've had good times with you all and bad times,I'm looking forward to play or see you again in the future,I might join in the future or so just to see my friends and I would love to thank

@StarSky thanks for everything you've done for me I won't forget you
@C2Obezerk // Zerky this is the guy that I hit on <3 but mainly Andrew has come for me please repect him
@Hyllus :3 all tho we don't know each other very good we had fun in the past and I won't forget those times
@FalloutKnight this guy was alright jk he was the best
And PureGoldenMonkey thanks for everything
And I thank you all for everything that you've all done for me
These people will be remembered and sorry if I didn't include you
But I will be active on the forums now and then

I've decided that I'm leaving Foxcraft,it has affected me that Im not focusing on school and not focusing on my family and Future,I've had good times with you all and bad times,I'm looking forward to play or see you again in the future,I might join in the future or so just to see my friends and I would love to thank

@C2Obezerk // Zerky this is the guy that I hit on <3 but mainly Andrew has come for me please repect him
@Hyllus :3 all tho we don't know each other very good we had fun in the past and I won't forget those times
I'm glad that you are focusing on your future and not this stupid game. What is your skype? (I'm not being creepy)

See you ! It was nice knowing you. Who knows maybe you'll bump into me one day in Liverpool

Mechz

Friend
Donator
sad to see you go riz, I've had a lot of fun with you on Foxcraft. I hope you'll get on when you have time, going to miss you boo <3

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
But... :( Wow. That's one less person in the small group of what little people are left to talk to when I'm playing late.

I'm so sorry you have to go Belle! I didn't know you that long, but you're a pretty incredible person. I'll really miss you. I won't forget you, hope you visit. Good luck in life, I know it's tough but you'll get through it. Farewell <3.

Belly

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #18
See you ! It was nice knowing you. Who knows maybe you'll bump into me one day in Liverpool
One day and that one day will come true
[doublepost=1464765278,1464765239][/doublepost]
I'm so sorry you have to go Belle! I didn't know you that long, but you're a pretty incredible person. I'll really miss you. I won't forget you, hope you visit. Good luck in life, I know it's tough but you'll get through it. Farewell <3.
Thank you for the nice words I appreciate it a lot <3
[doublepost=1464765316][/doublepost]
But... :( Wow. That's one less person in the small group of what little people are left to talk to when I'm playing late.
Life goes on u lose one another comes
[doublepost=1464765427][/doublepost]
Bye ;-; (although I dont know you but bye)
Lol bai

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
One day and that one day will come true
[doublepost=1464765278,1464765239][/doublepost]
Thank you for the nice words I appreciate it a lot <3
[doublepost=1464765316][/doublepost]
Life goes on u lose one another comes
[doublepost=1464765427][/doublepost]
Lol bai
Not really. Almost no one is there when I play late.

Status
Not open for further replies.