Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I Did Not Scam Ksmudger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball said to me, "1.25 mil for the head" and he made it pretty clear about 3 times and never said it was a mistake, yes I messed up by trusting him with the price, but it most certainly was NOT my fault and I do consider it a scam and pretty much everybody else does too. I asked him nicely to have my money, because I made a mistake and offered to give the head back. But as you can tell that's a no.
I agree with you, he should have gave the money back

Thread starter #42
He wasn't even the one who got scammed xD
[doublepost=1459604962,1459604829][/doublepost]The thing about this thread is people keep saying
Oh, scamming is allowed.
But that's not the point @Baseball486 (Chris) is trying to make. He is just saying if you have heard by ksmudger that he scams, don't believe him because he didn't. He just doesn't want a bad reputation. So quit bashing him.
Thank you someone finally understands.
[doublepost=1459607689][/doublepost]
Baseball said to me, "1.25 mil for the head" and he made it pretty clear about 3 times and never said it was a mistake, yes I messed up by trusting him with the price, but it most certainly was NOT my fault and I do consider it a scam and pretty much everybody else does too. I asked him nicely to have my money, because I made a mistake and offered to give the head back. But as you can tell that's a no.
The thing is is that it clearly said "12500000" on the chest, you should of read the chest more clearly. If someone was going to sell me something I would make sure it said the same thing on the chest, it was my bad that I said "1.25" and I did not say that 3 times, I said it once.

Banned #43
Massive shoutout to Baseball, he gave me my money back and he got his cloakfox head back, all is good!!!!

Doje [Lee]

Banned #46
1st of all, it isn't that hard to pay someone back. You said it was an accident so why not fix your mistake? I have a feeling that you really wanted to keep that money. 12million is a lot Baseball. This guy spent years making this so the least you could do is give it back. Faith in humanity :)
Faith in humanity? I had no idea that still existed..

Arpen

Donator
Since the matter was resolved, I don't see the point of having this thread open.

/close

Status
Not open for further replies.