Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I Did Not Scam Ksmudger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So basically people are saying that I scammed Ksmudger, that is not true. They are saying that, because they do not know the whole story.

Story: So I was trying to sell my heads that I didn't want anymore. He wanted to buy a Cloakfox Head, I said 1.25 million, that is where I messed up. I meant to say 12.5 million, but I was getting ready for Easter, so I was in a rush, and I wasn't paying attention. I made a chest for him to buy it out of. He bought it, I had to do the dishes because of the party I was having for Easter. So my mom turned off my computer till I did the dishes. I got back on and he was mad at me. I said "What's Wrong." He said "You Scammed Me." I Said "I don't know what you are talking about. He said "You said 1.25 million!" I said "The chest clearly said 12.5 million, I did say 1.25 but I meant 12.5." *He Logged Off

Now his close friends think I scammed him when I didn't at all. Say what you want in the comments, but I don't really care:p

Proof:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ps: I DO NOT HAVE ANY HEADS TO REDUE THIS CHEST SIGN. If you want to come check it out to see if it is legit /is warp Baseball486, it will always be there:)

So basically people are saying that I scammed Ksmudger, that is not true. They are saying that, because they do not know the whole story.

Story: So I was trying to sell my heads that I didn't want anymore. He wanted to buy a Cloakfox Head, I said 1.25 million, that is where I messed up. I meant to say 12.5 million, but I was getting ready for Easter, so I was in a rush, and I wasn't paying attention. I made a chest for him to buy it out of. He bought it, I had to do the dishes because of the party I was having for Easter. So my mom turned off my computer till I did the dishes. I got back on and he was mad at me. I said "What's Wrong." He said "You Scammed Me." I Said "I don't know what you are talking about. He said "You said 1.25 million!" I said "The chest clearly said 12.5 million, I did say 1.25 but I meant 12.5." *He Logged Off

Now his close friends think I scammed him when I didn't at all. Say what you want in the comments, but I don't really care:p

Proof:

Ps: I DO NOT HAVE ANY HEADS TO REDUE THIS CHEST SIGN. If you want to come check it out to see if it is legit /is warp Baseball486, it will always be there:)
I never heard of that rumor. In my opinion, you should've just fashioned a group PM.

Thread starter #5
I know I'm trying to make people on my side, because people are getting the wrong story and are calling me a "****"
or a "****" :)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Scamming is allowed. I specialize in it, along with piracy, sabotage, and terror.

scuhm

Donator
Scamming irl money isn't allowed, I'm not sure if in-game money counts. So I don't see the problem, and if he was stupid enough to get "scammed" he should get glasses and look closer.

Slabo

Friend
Donator

Proof:

Why don't you just pay him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.