Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

hopper limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
i cant make something i want because it says there is a limit of 30 hoppers. is there a way to get a higher limit?

I have no idea what that is but, I'm 100% sure it's for lag prevention with no way to get it higher.
well storage systems are **** and people with op islands with hoppers already placed don't have to worry but like, you could make it the higher your rank the more hoppers you can have
Donor - 50 Hoppers
VIP - 75 Hoppers
VIP+ - 85 Hoppers
Skyfox - 115 Hoppers
Shadowfox - 150 Hoppers
Mysticfox - 250 Hoppers (perhaps Unlimited)
Foxking/Foxqueen - 500 Hoppers (probably Unlimited)
And make a option to increase the hopper count by paying a certain amount
Extra 50 Hoppers - $10 USD $5 USD maybe
Unlimited Hoppers - $50 USD (Just a Idea)
This could be put in the game, considering the hopper limit of 30 is very low and you can't do much with 30 hoppers, becuz on my island there is about 750 Hoppers for my storage System all placed before this dumb update (plus I'm Foxking)

The hopper limit is really annoying because i already had an ig farm. So i cant make any more automatic farms now. Pls fix this because i cant do anything normal on the server. And if the hopper limit can be fixed that would be really nice. Btw the hoppers are really slow, they are let items thrue every 5/6 seconds and than not 1 item but 6 items. Thats annoying for something like hoppertimers. And i think its unfair if you say you cant fix it because on glacier the hoppers work perfect! I hope you can fix this, it realy annoys me. :/

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
The hopper limit is really annoying because i already had an ig farm. So i cant make any more automatic farms now. Pls fix this because i cant do anything normal on the server. And if the hopper limit can be fixed that would be really nice. Btw the hoppers are really slow, they are let items thrue every 5/6 seconds and than not 1 item but 6 items. Thats annoying for something like hoppertimers. And i think its unfair if you say you cant fix it because on glacier the hoppers work perfect! I hope you can fix this, it realy annoys me. :/
It works the same way on Glacier, but on Glacier, there's no hopper limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.