Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hmm, Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Firstly, if I don't give credit to @Gla... wait no. No one needs credit for this. Going to make a list of people who I appreciate within the Foxcraft community. Yeah this is biased, if it wasn't I'd be tagging people forever. In my opinion pretty much everybody here deserves appreciation. Let me list some of the people that have made huge contributions to the server, people that the server needs, and people that really deserve a shout.

@cloakfox - Literally the most important part of the server.

@connor12568 - Been sort of a bad guy in the past, but his contributions to the server exceed all of any other members of the community.

@11kobeer - Amazing guy, important part of the staff team and only one on the list that is an exception to what I wrote above. ;)

@jayxkrazies - Super friendly and helpful. One of the best staff we have. #trialstaff

@Redex_ - Know you're gone bud but wow, you were dedicated to the staff team like... (insert metaphor for how dedicated he was)

@Sabotage_ - Been here for a long time and has been a great part of the community the entire time.

Can't tag everyone... but if I did it would be a long list.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Firstly, if I don't give credit to @Gla... wait no. No one needs credit for this. Going to make a list of people who I appreciate within the Foxcraft community. Yeah this is biased, if it wasn't I'd be tagging people forever. In my opinion pretty much everybody here deserves appreciation. Let me list some of the people that have made huge contributions to the server, people that the server needs, and people that really deserve a shout.

@cloakfox - Literally the most important part of the server.

@connor12568 - Been sort of a bad guy in the past, but his contributions to the server exceed all of any other members of the community.

@11kobeer - Amazing guy, important part of the staff team and only one on the list that is an exception to what I wrote above. ;)

@jayxkrazies - Super friendly and helpful. One of the best staff we have. #trialstaff

@Redex_ - Know you're gone bud but wow, you were dedicated to the staff team like... (insert metaphor for how dedicated he was)

@Sabotage_ - Been here for a long time and has been a great part of the community the entire time.

Can't tag everyone... but if I did it would be a long list.
Thank you Micm_, I also want to recognize you (@Micm_ ), because you've done so many things for this community!

when people just gladly decide to be a ****.

this is biased omg what you shouldn't do this #biased an appreciation thread shouldn't be biased omg stop!!

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/****-youmiddle-finger-gif.gif

Last edited:

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
when people just gladly decide to be a ****.

this is biased omg what you shouldn't do this #biased an appreciation thread shouldn't be biased omg sotp!!

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/****-youmiddle-finger-gif.gif
Sotp

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.