Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey! As you can tell I am not new to this server or new to the forums. It’s just sense I haven’t been very active lately due to my focus on school and my basketball “career”, so I thought why not make one! Also, I am not blind to the forums in the way in while I was “gone”, I have still been keeping up with the forums, just not posting. Such as seeing some of our staff members join and leave. So, I’m assuming this is the point where I talk about myself. Well, I originally was born in Louisiana, then I moved to Georgia, then Wales, Singapore, Iceland, Scotland, and back to Georgia where I currently live. I have moved a lot because of my Mom’s job. Anyways I have experienced a lot with different cultures and living styles. Fingers crossed I don’t have to move again. Anyway, I am really a sports fanatic. I play basketball for Sprayberry high school. I live and breathe basketball. I wake up to basketball, and go to bed to basketball. It’s my bread and butter. My favorite basketball NBA team is the New Orleans Pelicans. And my favorite NFL team is the New Orleans Saints. I’m not obsessed with watching it but I always like as my soccer team Liverpool from the Barclays premier league. Let me know what your favorite sports teams are! Minecraft is in fact a hobby of mine. I only play Foxcraft though, I mean, where else would I play? Any way I go to McClesky Middle School (Should I be giving out all my information xD). I really enjoy typing and doing stuff on the computer. My favorite food is chocolate of course. I don’t really have a favorite artist nor a favorite song. I’m very bipolar when it comes to that. And I have Spring break next week!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I hope to see everyone around the server and forums now that I am back!

On a side note, I think we really need to think about how much time and effort the server’s staff and Cloak/Affixes put into this server. We really need to appreciate that more.

Bye! :)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I'm guessing you like basketball, just a hunch though.
Nah, he hates it. He loves to watch MLP instead.
Hey! As you can tell I am not new to this server or new to the forums. It’s just sense I haven’t been very active lately due to my focus on school and my basketball “career”, so I thought why not make one! Also, I am not blind to the forums in the way in while I was “gone”, I have still been keeping up with the forums, just not posting. Such as seeing some of our staff members join and leave. So, I’m assuming this is the point where I talk about myself. Well, I originally was born in Louisiana, then I moved to Georgia, then Wales, Singapore, Iceland, Scotland, and back to Georgia where I currently live. I have moved a lot because of my Mom’s job. Anyways I have experienced a lot with different cultures and living styles. Fingers crossed I don’t have to move again. Anyway, I am really a sports fanatic. I play basketball for Sprayberry high school. I live and breathe basketball. I wake up to basketball, and go to bed to basketball. It’s my bread and butter. My favorite basketball NBA team is the New Orleans Pelicans. And my favorite NFL team is the New Orleans Saints. I’m not obsessed with watching it but I always like as my soccer team Liverpool from the Barclays premier league. Let me know what your favorite sports teams are! Minecraft is in fact a hobby of mine. I only play Foxcraft though, I mean, where else would I play? Any way I go to McClesky Middle School (Should I be giving out all my information xD). I really enjoy typing and doing stuff on the computer. My favorite food is chocolate of course. I don’t really have a favorite artist nor a favorite song. I’m very bipolar when it comes to that. And I have Spring break next week!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I hope to see everyone around the server and forums now that I am back!

On a side note, I think we really need to think about how much time and effort the server’s staff and Cloak/Affixes put into this server. We really need to appreciate that more.

Welcome, n00b :) Thanks for giving me your location, I trust I'll be seeing you soon.
hehe jk totally hehe
Good for you, with spring break. My spring break is in almost a month ;-; Have fun, you'll be missed.
May the Basketball be ever in your favor.

planecool

Friend
Donator

Nice Intro! Welcome

Hey MD2013, I like to play basket ball but I am bad at shooting & dribbling. I am just good at rebonds and blocking because of my height :p

Status
Not open for further replies.