Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spk

Thread starter #1
Hello positive vibers, my name is Patrick, I usually go by Pat or Combining in-game or on the forums. Since @iRobot_ featured me in her introduction I should probably make one to spread the positive vibes. Anyway, let's get started on this wonderful journey of dank memes and never ending friendships :)

So I've been a Foxcraft player for 3 1/2 years to nearly 4 years now. I found the server through one of my friends that I've know for a while. He got me on the server and we just started playing and developed a depressing love for the server. He stopped playing it but I kept grinding on kitpvp. After the I felt like I played enough kitpvp I moved to skyblock. This wasn't till way later because on the first day of playing the server I bought [vip]. So after about a year of playing skyblock I left Foxcraft and did productive **** with my life such as skateboarding. That however was shortly lived because I joined back and started playing skyblock actively again after the most recent skyblock reset. However, I am going back to the way I was by playing less and skating more so there is always that :) Sorry for making a fairly uninteresting introduction but it's more of the story not the events. Oh and one more thing, the people who made me want to stay apart of Foxcraft.

Special people to me:
----------------

@xExecutorx
@Nook
@C2Obezerk
@iRobot_
@AlainM
I couldn't have had better times without y'all n***as. You all hold a spot in my heart which is irreplaceable by anyone ❤️

So officially ending this off. Happy playing :)

P.s Stay the **** away from creative. That **** weird as ****.

- Combining // Pat

Thanks for the shout-out! I really appreciate you, too. Glad to know that I've been a positive influence :)

Hello positive vibers, my name is Patrick, I usually go by Pat or Combining in-game or on the forums. Since @iRobot_ featured me in her introduction I should probably make one to spread the positive vibes. Anyway, let's get started on this wonderful journey of dank memes and never ending friendships :)

So I've been a Foxcraft player for 3 1/2 years to nearly 4 years now. I found the server through one of my friends that I've know for a while. He got me on the server and we just started playing and developed a depressing love for the server. He stopped playing it but I kept grinding on kitpvp. After the I felt like I played enough kitpvp I moved to skyblock. This wasn't till way later because on the first day of playing the server I bought [vip]. So after about a year of playing skyblock I left Foxcraft and did productive **** with my life such as skateboarding. That however was shortly lived because I joined back and started playing skyblock actively again after the most recent skyblock reset. However, I am going back to the way I was by playing less and skating more so there is always that :) Sorry for making a fairly uninteresting introduction but it's more of the story not the events. Oh and one more thing, the people who made me want to stay apart of Foxcraft.

Special people to me:
----------------

@xExecutorx
@Nook
@C2Obezerk
@iRobot_
@AlainM
I couldn't have had better times without y'all n***as. You all hold a spot in my heart which is irreplaceable by anyone ❤️

- Combining // Pat
Hello, once again! Yes, everyone Stay away from Creative. Or you will have Nightmares that haunt you for all eternity.

Spk

Thread starter #10
Oh that isn't you then xD there was a guy named like Bannaswan or something that was really good on survival.
No... I had a previous IGN of BananaSwan but I never played survival.

planecool

Friend
Donator

Special people to me:
----------------

@xExecutorx
@Nook
@C2Obezerk
@iRobot_
@AlainM

- Combining // Pat
Welcome back Patrick, can I call you Patty? P.S. you are so right, stay the **** away from creative. Weird **** goes down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.