Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper apps: OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all those applying.

I'm restraining since I am not as active as I used to be, and because I don't have enough time when school starts again.

Donator
All of y'all need to chill. Here's the skinny on Helper apps: If you just joined the forums within the past 2 weeks, I doubt you're getting Helper, Leon is looking for players who are known to the players on the server and to the community on the forums, if you just joined, no one including the Staff know anything about you, and how you act, it would be a terrible idea to bring someone on who you don't know a thing about. They might abuse, or be just a horrible person to others, you name it. It's in the Staffing team's best interest to pick people who are going to to this job correctly. If you're under the age of 13, don't get your hopes up, that's not the age group that's being looked at for this job. If you're going to say things like "I doubt I'll get accepted", you're probably right, that shows the Staff that you are whiny and therefore unfit to be Helper. There's no need to be a jerk to people who have applied just because you don't personally like them, or you think they're unfit. *cough* @Six *cough* if you want to start problems with someone, do it in a PM. If you have actual proof (screenshot or video) that someone is unfit, PM it to 11kobeer so that he may take that into consideration. This thread is here for 2 reasons: To let the community know that Helper apps are open, and for the applicants to ask any questions they have. Some of you have decided to incorrectly use this thread to be rude and disrespectful to others. Knock it off, go be immature somewhere else please. Let the thread serve it's purpose and move on. Go on, shoo. The negativity isn't needed. Just chill out.
To long to read...

What do you mean?
I think he meant what servers (skyblock, kitpvp, factions, etc.)
[doublepost=1470596554,1470596206][/doublepost]
well sure guys, but I'm really giving out my opinion that none of you would get it, since most of you just joined for the helper apps, but good luck to all.
i didn't join for the helper apps... i joined forums for [member] rank... :'D
[doublepost=1470596812][/doublepost]
I SENT MINE. Even thought cloak always ignores meh );
I can imagine why cloak "ignores" you... he's owner... he probable gets like 20-30 messages per day

Hello Foxcrafters!

Due to several inactive staff resigning or being demoted, we are looking for more staff members, Helpers, to be more specific!

You can apply in this section of the forums: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/staff-applications.27/

Make sure you follow the Helper application format. If you don't, your application will be denied.
Best is to simply copy and paste the format and fill it out. Please use normal letters and colors instead of trying to make it look strange.

Minimum age requirement: 12 years or older.

I will be picking around 4 to 5 new helpers.
Also, make sure to read this thread by @11kobeer.

Apps are closing 16 august

Good luck!

- Cloakfox
I Will make an application I wish all good luck

cloakfox, please pick wisely.. plz dude.. don't **** up the server.
[doublepost=1470206155,1470203875][/doublepost]
you're getting denied
monroe has a chance
piggie is getting denied
will turner has a chance
evan is denied
And if the people who i said are getting denied get helper, idk ill prob suck your ****.
You shouldn't say stuff like that because you have no clue. They have as a good as a chance as anybody else. So please think before you speak, because that can hurt somebody's feelings. Fox craft is place where players can get together and have fun. It's sad to see people like you ruining it. Be nice Please. :)

You shouldn't say stuff like that because you have no clue. They have as a good as a chance as anybody else. So please think before you speak, because that can hurt somebody's feelings. Fox craft is place where players can get together and have fun. It's sad to see people like you ruining it. Be nice Please. :)
I can tell you're new... Six never listens to that.. whoever tells him to start being nice... he keeps being arrogant... i wonder why people keep trying to change six... But i do agree with you

noby

Donator
Banned #96
I can tell you're new... Six never listens to that.. whoever tells him to start being nice... he keeps being arrogant... i wonder why people keep trying to change six... But i do agree with you
She's been on the forums longer than you...lol

that was a long paragraph, but yes sorry for my nuisance. and good speech dude.
I've seen Six say a number of hate comments across the forums, Somebody should address the situation, because what he says isn't particularly nice, and it can really hurt someone. If he wants to spread hate, he should do it somewhere else. I have no clue if it's ruff at home for him, and to be honest it's none of my business. It may be he's just a mean person.

I've seen Six say a number of hate comments across the forums, Somebody should address the situation, because what he says isn't particularly nice, and it can really hurt someone. If he wants to spread hate, he should do it somewhere else. I have no clue if it's ruff at home for him, and to be honest it's none of my business. It may be he's just a mean person.
That's just how he is, if he isn't being warned and a staff sees his comments on it then it's allowed. If YOU are getting offended or anyone he talks to is getting offended then they should re-think how they're handling the situation. If they can't be strong to take insults from an internet troll then they should get off the internet and do something else.

That's just how he is, if he isn't being warned and a staff sees his comments on it then it's allowed. If YOU are getting offended or anyone he talks to is getting offended then they should re-think how they're handling the situation. If they can't be strong to take insults from an internet troll then they should get off the internet and do something else.
That's a good argument, and I'm not going to say anything else. If he's allowed to do that then that's fine. I won't press it any further. This conversation is and forever will be over. There has to be a mature one that backs off in a fight. Drama and arguments are not my strong suit therefore I'm done speaking. Have a nice Day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.