Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper apps: OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Banned #43
I honestly replied without knowing she would reply, and I don't really think negativity should be spread in this thread. It is meant to be happy.
well sure guys, but I'm really giving out my opinion that none of you would get it, since most of you just joined for the helper apps, but good luck to all.

well sure guys, but I'm really giving out my opinion that none of you would get it, since most of you just joined for the helper apps, but good luck to all.
I'll have you know I didn't just join for helper applications. And there's nothing wrong with just joining for them as long as that person cares about Foxcraft and will serve the server well.

If you guys are going to argue please pm each other because you are spamming everyones alerts and annoying me xD Please.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hello Foxcrafters!

Due to several inactive staff resigning or being demoted, we are looking for more staff members, Helpers, to be more specific!

You can apply in this section of the forums: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/staff-applications.27/

Make sure you follow the Helper application format. If you don't, your application will be denied.
Best is to simply copy and paste the format and fill it out. Please use normal letters and colors instead of trying to make it look strange.

Minimum age requirement: 12 years or older.

I will be picking around 4 to 5 new helpers.
Also, make sure to read this thread by @11kobeer.

Apps are closing 16 august

Good luck!

- Cloakfox
Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Hello Foxcrafters!

Due to several inactive staff resigning or being demoted, we are looking for more staff members, Helpers, to be more specific!

You can apply in this section of the forums: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/staff-applications.27/

Make sure you follow the Helper application format. If you don't, your application will be denied.
Best is to simply copy and paste the format and fill it out. Please use normal letters and colors instead of trying to make it look strange.

Minimum age requirement: 12 years or older.

I will be picking around 4 to 5 new helpers.
Also, make sure to read this thread by @11kobeer.

Apps are closing 16 august

Good luck!

- Cloakfox
I used orange for my answers so it was easier to read. My bad

Such a shame that a thread that most of the community was waiting for, gets ruined by negative comments. :mad:

Such a shame that a thread that most of the community was waiting for, gets ruined by negative comments. :mad:
I agree I wish people wouldn't hate on each other as much as they do. It's not like we are sworn enemies or anything, people just want to make others feel worse about themselves. So what if you just joined for helpers apps that doesn't mean you are different than anyone else applying, as long as you care about the server. I hope no one got discouraged because of the hate that's been going around lately I personally wont let it happen to me but there are other who will, and it breaks my heart that these people win.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
All of y'all need to chill. Here's the skinny on Helper apps: If you just joined the forums within the past 2 weeks, I doubt you're getting Helper, Leon is looking for players who are known to the players on the server and to the community on the forums, if you just joined, no one including the Staff know anything about you, and how you act, it would be a terrible idea to bring someone on who you don't know a thing about. They might abuse, or be just a horrible person to others, you name it. It's in the Staffing team's best interest to pick people who are going to to this job correctly. If you're under the age of 13, don't get your hopes up, that's not the age group that's being looked at for this job. If you're going to say things like "I doubt I'll get accepted", you're probably right, that shows the Staff that you are whiny and therefore unfit to be Helper. There's no need to be a jerk to people who have applied just because you don't personally like them, or you think they're unfit. *cough* @Six *cough* if you want to start problems with someone, do it in a PM. If you have actual proof (screenshot or video) that someone is unfit, PM it to 11kobeer so that he may take that into consideration. This thread is here for 2 reasons: To let the community know that Helper apps are open, and for the applicants to ask any questions they have. Some of you have decided to incorrectly use this thread to be rude and disrespectful to others. Knock it off, go be immature somewhere else please. Let the thread serve it's purpose and move on. Go on, shoo. The negativity isn't needed. Just chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.