Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
So, since we cant see all the helper applicants I was curious who was going to apply for helper and who's not. Just comment down below if you're going to apply :p. I will not apply.

Last edited:

Belly

Dedicated Member
Me For Sure First Time Good Luck My Friends
[doublepost=1461254330,1461254286][/doublepost]Btw If you Don't get It u can try again in the next decades

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
It's not a competition. We all could possibly get accepted.
It's not a competition, but there's a lot of competition. There'll probably be several dozen applicants. At least a dozen of those will be plausible, and there's only a few spots to be filled.

Of course there is a lot of competition and there are certain factors that will affect certain people (not mentioning any names) but you should still try. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Banned #16
so many kids want helper so bad. I can't wait until you become staff them resign because you'll truly see whats behind Foxcraft and cloakfox and affixes are not the great owners you thought they were

so many kids want helper so bad. I can't wait until you become staff them resign because you'll truly see whats behind Foxcraft and cloakfox and affixes are not the great owners you thought they were
Dude your just trying to ruin people live. I am pretty sure your connor the old staff member not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.