Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper Applicants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Who else is scared about the this batch of players that will apply for helper? I'm mortified to be frank.

Sum nerds that I'd not be disgusted to see promoted:
Super
Baest
Dansors, to trial.
Dual
Hyllus would be pretty good. Good luck to you dude.

Connor

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Who else is scared about the this batch of players that will apply for helper? I'm mortified to be frank.

Super
Baest
Dansors, to trial.
Dual
Hyllus would be pretty good. Good luck to you dude.

Connor
Wow, I'm honored! Thanks! xD When you said Super I thought you meant Super_Guy and I almost laughed. I'm not really sure I'll apply. I'd like to but there's issues.

Banned #12
Top bad I'm not applying ;) . I do appreciatie it do that you're thinking IF I were to apply I would get the job.

My advice is: If you're thinking about applying but aren't 100% committed to it apply anyways. You have nothing to lose and nobody (I hope) will think less of you. Nothing and No one is going to stop you from applying unless you have some sort of personal reason, but other than that I encourage everyone to at least give it a shot.

My advice is: If you're thinking about applying but aren't 100% committed to it apply anyways. You have nothing to lose and nobody (I hope) will think less of you. Nothing and No one is going to stop you from applying unless you have some sort of personal reason, but other than that I encourage everyone to at least give it a shot.
Amazing speech:p

Super
Wait me?
[doublepost=1461342746,1461341479][/doublepost] Well @Micm_ you rated my post agree but I'm going to apply because the server Isn't how it use to be I don't enjoy/like it as much as before, busy with intros and I don't play MC that much either I'm just on the forums because the community is nice. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.