Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idkaname8

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, Idkaname8 here.

I am a simple helper as of now.

--

Throughout the old forums, I was/am commonly on the forums, and I don't often use 100% perfect grammar, and I am a fun guy until I'm not. :p

Hear me out here, I am not always a peaceful person. I don't go berserk, but I do enforce rules if they are broken, so watch out on that front.

Even if I seem like a harsh guy at times, it just isn't who I usually am.

Really, I am a nice guy, honest!

Ending the greeting, if this sounded a bit weird, you should look most likely look at the first letter of all the stanzas !

Last edited:
Banned #4
Hey guys, Idkaname8 here.

I am a simple helper as of now.

--

Throughout the old forums, I was/am commonly on the forums, and I don't often use 100% perfect grammar, and I am a fun guy until I'm not. :p

Hear me out here, I am not always a peaceful person. I don't go berserk, but I do enforce rules if they are broken, so watch out on that front.

Even if I seem like a harsh guy at times, it just isn't who I usually am.

Really, I am a nice, guy honest!

Ending the greeting, if this sounded a bit weird, you should look most likely look at the first letter of all the stanzas !
Welcome!

Arpen

Donator
Really creative with HI THERE.
I would do that but HMSWIAIUOIDIHIMTFP isn't a word sadly (literally the beginning of each line from my introduction :p)
Welcome to the forums :)

Idkaname8

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #8
Really creative with HI THERE.
I would do that but HMSWIAIUOIDIHIMTFP isn't a word sadly (literally the beginning of each line from my introduction :p)
Welcome to the forums :)
Haha, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.