Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hacking in KitPVP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I "Found" another new video on kitpvp since the mods closed my last thread here is another one I "found"

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #10
Hey there is no proof this is me. don't get mad at me there is no rules stating you cant upload these videos to this forum.
this is you. You hacked on your main so u went onto your alt buddy because your main got banned. That video got uploaded 3 hours ago, so you wouldn't be on Youtube looking up videos of people hacking that was posted 3 hours ago. Don't try us kid. Go back to mineplex or hypixel unless you're banned which I'm not surprised.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
You should read above.
Why tf would u post a video of some1 hacking on the forums. And that u spelled Found like "Found" was also suspious
[doublepost=1474670342,1474670283][/doublepost]
this is you. You hacked on your main so u went onto your alt buddy because your main got banned. That video got uploaded 3 hours ago, so you wouldn't be on Youtube looking up videos of people hacking that was posted 3 hours ago. Don't try us kid. Go back to mineplex or hypixel unless you're banned which I'm not surprised.
#Triggered #ShotsFired #Roasted

Why tf would u post a video of some1 hacking on the forums. And that u spelled Found like "Found" was also suspious
Same happend to me at other server, i've found an sv in an cape of an hak client and posted, nothing bad on this..

Thread starter #13
Hey the guy who was hacking in the last video was never banned. the guy in the last video was using a name changer and Hid his name as "Foxcraft" then the mods banned "Foxcraft" Just like on this one the guy who is hacking is hiding his name as the mod who "banned" his other account.
[doublepost=1474683024,1474682876][/doublepost]
Beacuse I can upload videos to the forum has long as it involves the server, and thats what I did. I meant to spell Found like "Found" For reasons that I won't ever say.
[doublepost=1474683206][/doublepost]
also can I add stuff to your theory This video came from the same account as last. so It muuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssst be yours.

Thread starter #14
Cant wait to see more video uploaded by this guy owning you.
[doublepost=1474683360][/doublepost]
Fck you and your "logic". You make no sense. Get off this server before you get banned again buddy.
Here is the thing he or in your case "I" was never banned. He was using a name changer and hid his name and they banned an innocent guy.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #15
Cant wait to see more video uploaded by this guy owning you.
You dont just randomly upload someone's vid that was uploaded a day ago and then the user gets banned. And you also dont post a vid on the forums 4 hours after it was uploaded. Thats bs so get off of this server before your banned AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.