Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Guard Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
When will the guard apps be app again because we need more guards. all the current guards never go on anymore and if they do its hardly ever.

Sadly guards are being taken away :( I thought it was a good Idea but Affixes does not like it I assume since there taking it away.

Banned #17
I'd think they should re-open guard apps, and not take it down. Besides that, it's an good way to let players work up their "rank". With that I mean from [Guard] --> [Helper] etc.

I'd think they should re-open guard apps, and not take it down. Besides that, it's an good way to let players work up their "rank". With that I mean from [Guard] --> [Helper] etc.
Yes, I think guard should stay :) It makes people work towards the goal of guards, and I always see people wanting guard so badly.

I always see people wanting guard so badly.
*chokes from laughter*

its an original Foxcraft thing. :(
Actually it isn't that original, Foxcraft was one of the first to do it, but it's actually become very popular, but with different permissions with other servers :p

Sadly guards are being taken away :( I thought it was a good Idea but Affixes does not like it I assume since there taking it away.
sorry not to be rude but these 2 statements don't add up, are they being removed or not? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.