Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Greats example of suppression of truth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/this-is-a-real-problem.7057/#post-50446

Click the link. This is bull ****. I never wanted drama. I was just pointing out what was wrong, what I say, what was happening. How has it come to people not being able to post something that calls out something and then someone instantly takes it as personal. I never wanted to attack on person. I just wanted to put it out among the Foxcraft Community; the people who make this server possible. Every time someone posts something that is negative in anyway people want to hate on them and give "Ls". Someone care to explain why they do this. Apparently my "inferior" mind can comprehend. If this is /closed, here is a link to continue the conversation. Everyone give impute. I don't care what it is, good or bad. I will only respond to intelligent conversation.

To the Google Doc:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Banned #5
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
P.S mad bro

noby

Donator
Banned #6
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
P.S mad bro
Evan, actually stfu you are the annoyest and the most immatured minecraft player I've ever seen, and minecraft players are already immatured enough.

Thread starter Banned #7
Evan, actually stfu you are the annoyest and the most immatured minecraft player I've ever seen, and minecraft players are already immatured enough.
Okay we don't need that on this. Take it up in the DMs. Thanks.

Donator
weren't u demoted for immaturity? or was it abusing

Your thread was just complaining about how SprinkledDonut muted you, and how you accuse me for not doing my job. The reason I did not ban the player for advertising right away is because I was afk. It would make no sense for me not to ban the player if I was at their at the time. If you would like to suggest to remove console banning the thread you made will do absolutely nothing. Instead please create a thread in the suggestion section of the forums using the correct format.
Like I said before if you really think a staff member is abusing or not doing their job I highly recommend you talk to Cloakfox,11kobeer or Mechz so they can handle it. (p.s you were never h-patrol)

Status
Not open for further replies.