Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

This is a real problem...

Do you think this is true? (Please read the full article)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Okay, so this is something that I have seen a lot and it is starting to bother me. Staff is one, not doing their job and two, muting for almost no reason. First I will talk about how Staff is muting for little reason.

This has happened to me and my friends. This happened earlier today to me, I was on Factions Magma and i was messaging someone. I forgot to type in /r and said in chat, "Then I am gay." I got muted with in five seconds. Then I when on my ALT account and tried to explain what was going on and got muted for "Mute Evasion". Now that was proper. As a former H-Patrol in the day I know that was right, but the part that bothers me is, my case wasn't even listen to. This was unsettling for me because even before I got muted this Staff member didn't mute someone for advertising till everyone spammed the chat saying someone was do this. This brings me to my next point, Staff aren't doing their "jobs".

I see this everyday either Staff don't do something about people who brake the rules or are slow to do something about those people. Back in the day, when they old Staff was around and LightMC was the developer, there was no Console to ban or mute people. The Staff did their job and didn't have to just sit there to look like they would do something. Now don't get me wrong, there is a few good Staff members left, but some of the ones now are lazy or abuse their power.

So how can this be fixed. Simple really, remove the Console banning and make the Staff do their jobs. They have become lazy not to mention that they also brake the rules and don't give a damn. Now I know anyone who is reading this is saying, "Where is the evidence?" I don't have any at this moment. I am going to start collecting bits of evidence so expect a follow up post. Now I wait for all the hate, but what I really want is people to give their opinion and give stories if they have one. Although, I know this is going to be /closed by some Staff that can't handle the truth or just doesn't like to listen. I know someone people don't live in the United States of America but here, we have the right of free speech. So let the people of the Foxcraft community speak!

Amen. I agree with the getting rid of the Console banning. It makes a lot of false bans. But about the part of staff not doing their "job", there is not much you can do about it. it's not like you can 24/7 watch every move they make and everything they type in the chat. But I agree with 99.9% of that article.

Thread starter Banned #4
Amen. I agree with the getting rid of the Console banning. It makes a lot of false bans. But about the part of staff not doing their "job", there is not much you can do about it. it's not like you can 24/7 watch every move they make and everything they type in the chat. But I agree with 99.9% of that article.
That is true but most Staff can be on lat at night and they are from around the world. Most people are on when after school and stuff. So their should be someone on.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #5
Okay, so this is something that I have seen a lot and it is starting to bother me. Staff is one, not doing their job and two, muting for almost no reason. First I will talk about how Staff is muting for little reason.

This has happened to me and my friends. This happened earlier today to me, I was on Factions Magma and i was messaging someone. I forgot to type in /r and said in chat, "Then I am gay." I got muted with in five seconds. Then I when on my ALT account and tried to explain what was going on and got muted for "Mute Evasion". Now that was proper. As a former H-Patrol in the day I know that was right, but the part that bothers me is, my case wasn't even listen to. This was unsettling for me because even before I got muted this Staff member didn't mute someone for advertising till everyone spammed the chat saying someone was do this. This brings me to my next point, Staff aren't doing their "jobs".

I see this everyday either Staff don't do something about people who brake the rules or are slow to do something about those people. Back in the day, when they old Staff was around and LightMC was the developer, there was no Console to ban or mute people. The Staff did their job and didn't have to just sit there to look like they would do something. Now don't get me wrong, there is a few good Staff members left, but some of the ones now are lazy or abuse their power.

So how can this be fixed. Simple really, remove the Console banning and make the Staff do their jobs. They have become lazy not to mention that they also brake the rules and don't give a damn. Now I know anyone who is reading this is saying, "Where is the evidence?" I don't have any at this moment. I am going to start collecting bits of evidence so expect a follow up post. Now I wait for all the hate, but what I really want is people to give their opinion and give stories if they have one. Although, I know this is going to be /closed by some Staff that can't handle the truth or just doesn't like to listen. I know someone people don't live in the United States of America but here, we have the right of free speech. So let the people of the Foxcraft community speak!
They are lazy af. I know many bad picks for Helper that are complete garbo. I don't see a lot of abuse often, but I see favoring. They should add H-Patrol back and remove the console, I agree on that. Many people I know just want a spot on the staff team, anywhere they could because they'll be happy. H-Patrol could give them a chance to prove themselves to the staff team and many players.

Arpen

Donator
You're a former staff member you should be aware that mute-evading is taken seriously, What did you expect would happen? "I'm gonna log into my alt and explain my story" No, You're going to get muted or even temp banned for 10 minutes to an 1 hour. That's why Foxcraft has a forums, You can create a report or discuss your mute with the staff member that has muted you. That's how you share your story, Not by going on your alt and breaking Foxcraft's rules.
I too agree that there are SOME inactive staff members or those who aren't taking their roles seriously but they're trying and are getting monitered by experienced staff members, If you want change then start getting proofs, It's pointless ranting or accusing staff members when you have no evidence to back your thread up. You mentioned you've this happening everyday but you decided not to act upon this situation, So doesn't that mean you're as much to blame as the staff members ?

"I know this is going to be /closed by some Staff that can't handle the truth or just doesn't like to listen."
You say this thread will be closed because staff members can't handle the truth, Don't talk about truth when theres no evidence backing your thread up. It's just the harsh truth. Staff members will listen to you and i'm sure this will be discussed privately among the staff team. Theres a lot that goes behind the scenes that players aren't aware of.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator

You're a former staff member you should be aware that mute-evading is taken seriously, What did you expect would happen? "I'm gonna log into my alt and explain my story" No, You're going to get muted or even temp banned for 10 minutes to an 1 hour. That's why Foxcraft has a forums, You can create a report or discuss your mute with the staff member that has muted you. That's how you share your story, Not by going on your alt and breaking Foxcraft's rules.
I too agree that there are SOME inactive staff members or those who aren't taking their roles seriously but they're trying and are getting monitered by experienced staff members, If you want change then start getting proofs, It's pointless ranting or accusing staff members when you have no evidence to back your thread up. You mentioned you've this happening everyday but you decided not to act upon this situation, So doesn't that mean you're as much to blame as the staff members ?

"I know this is going to be /closed by some Staff that can't handle the truth or just doesn't like to listen."
You say this thread will be closed because staff members can't handle the truth, Don't talk about truth when theres no evidence backing your thread up. It's just the harsh truth. Staff members will listen to you and i'm sure this will be discussed privately among the staff team. Theres a lot that goes behind the scenes that players aren't aware of.
OK. So. Most of the Helpers/Staff are active. Like all of them. But I have in fact seen some staff favoring players, or not giving punishment when it's due, even though they just typed in chat 10 seconds ago. I'm not going to name names, at least not in this thread, im not looking for drama. Maybe in a PM if I can find the logs/screenshots. But honestly, my biggest problem is some of the things this server considers punishable. Like 18+. Maybe some "18+" things should be muted/warned, but seriously this is a damn minecraft server, who really cares if someone says something "inappropriate". I mean staff aren't always on, and people say it all the time when their not. If that's going to happen, then why have staff mute or warn for something that players do when no staff is on anyway. Let's face it most of the people who play on the server done really care about what others say that's "inappropriate", and if they do, there's a feature called turning off chat, or my favorite, ESC -> Disconnect.

That's the biggest problem with the rules that I have. But I do agree that staff do have favorites (maybe not all but some) and that some don't give out punishment the same to one person as to another.

But don't take it up with the staff, they enforce the rules, they didn't make them. Take it up with the Admins/cloakfox himself

You know what? You can say my name publicly, I MUTED YOU. Not because you said, "then I am gay" you said in chat "G AY." Now I scrolled back up and saw people talking about a 5v1 or 5v2 and all that nonsense. There was no reason for you to say that, so I interpreted your "forgetting to /r" as calling something gay, and gay is NOT to be used as an insult. You came on an alt and DIDN'T try to explain your story, you pretended to be someone else and tried to call me out on why I shouldn't of muted "that guy" which in reality your IP's matched and you were, in fact, "that guy", crazy right?

Thread starter Banned #10

Did you read the full article?

" Now I know anyone who is reading this is saying, "Where is the evidence?" I don't have any at this moment. I am going to start collecting bits of evidence so expect a follow up post."

Next time don't skim the article and read with detail. This was just a wake up call. Last time I checked, you are one of the most hated former Staff members. Also you abused you "power" so hardcore.
[doublepost=1483297920,1483297153][/doublepost]
OK. So. Most of the Helpers/Staff are active. Like all of them. But I have in fact seen some staff favoring players, or not giving punishment when it's due, even though they just typed in chat 10 seconds ago. I'm not going to name names, at least not in this thread, im not looking for drama. Maybe in a PM if I can find the logs/screenshots. But honestly, my biggest problem is some of the things this server considers punishable. Like 18+. Maybe some "18+" things should be muted/warned, but seriously this is a damn minecraft server, who really cares if someone says something "inappropriate". I mean staff aren't always on, and people say it all the time when their not. If that's going to happen, then why have staff mute or warn for something that players do when no staff is on anyway. Let's face it most of the people who play on the server done really care about what others say that's "inappropriate", and if they do, there's a feature called turning off chat, or my favorite, ESC -> Disconnect.

That's the biggest problem with the rules that I have. But I do agree that staff do have favorites (maybe not all but some) and that some don't give out punishment the same to one person as to another.

But don't take it up with the staff, they enforce the rules, they didn't make them. Take it up with the Admins/cloakfox himself
Thank you for standing up and voicing your opinion. What you say is very true.

"But honestly, my biggest problem is some of the things this server considers punishable. Like 18+. Maybe some "18+" things should be muted/warned, but seriously this is a damn minecraft server, who really cares if someone says something "inappropriate". I mean staff aren't always on, and people say it all the time when their not. If that's going to happen, then why have staff mute or warn for something that players do when no staff is on anyway. Let's face it most of the people who play on the server done really care about what others say that's "inappropriate", and if they do, there's a feature called turning off chat, or my favorite, ESC -> Disconnect." -ExInfinity

Legit this is very dumb. If you look at the world today, you can't just mute people for "18+". It happens. If people can't just say, "oh, well I don't like what you said so I'm just going to mute you." That's never going to happen. I will bet that most of the Staff members fine most of the "18+" stuff funny. I will go as far to say that they say most of it. So when I see people getting muted for "18+", or when I am, it's just a load of bull ****. If someone is so hurt for someone talking about sex or related then they can find a different server. I get that this is a "friendly" server and we are should be building a "happy community" but, let's face it, people are going to "bully" and be "mean" to people regardless of the rules. If they can't handle people being vulgar or crass, then find a different server.

Also when people are muted for "homophobic", "18+", or other things, the don't give a damn. It's a game. They will live either way.
(On a side note, people who flip there **** about getting muted or temp-banned, are ridiculous. It's a game. If you care that much, then you need to get out of the house and get a life.)

Now like I believe I said, I am not trying to bash the server, (although it sounds like it) or make i great uproar, I just want to see change for the betterment of the server.

Thread starter Banned #11
Can you give me an example of laziness and staff not doing their job?
This is from my chat log. If you would like the full log MSG me. Its like 100,000 lines.

[20:53:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Factions] Welcome to Factions Magma, [Player] GreenGreenDean!
[20:53:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *????? NickRay9YT: NickYT
[20:53:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths NickRay9YT: NickYT
[20:53:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: play exotic-mc net join for staff!!!
[20:53:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: play exotic-mc net join for staff!!!
[20:53:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >> Dr3Z was slain by marmir05 with a Diamond Sword
[20:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~NickYT: stfu scrubb
[20:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: play exotic-mc net join for staff!!!
[20:53:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:53:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *RainDrops SkyStrifeMC: Jaywiz
[20:53:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: GreenGreenDean grow a pair
[20:53:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Factions] Public chat mode.
[20:53:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:53:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:53:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: kappa
[20:53:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~SkyStrifeMC: Jaywiz do you fu ck ing job
[20:53:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Member] OverchargePunik: what is going on!
[20:53:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Oot JayLucky190: done
[20:53:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~NickYT: ikr
[20:54:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: Jaywiz ban him?
[20:54:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Game] Hover over the word to unscramble!
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ----------------------------------------------------
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §8[§6Foxcraft§8] §a§nClick Here §eto watch a short §cvideo §eand get §2200 $§e!
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Foxcraft] Watch it multiple times for multiple rewards!
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ----------------------------------------------------
[20:54:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] GreenGreenDean has been banned! | Issued by: Jaywiz
[20:54:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Reason: Advertising
[20:54:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >> Fabian_AQ was slain by marmir05 with a Diamond Sword
[20:54:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] Fabian_AQ was beheaded by [FoxKing] ~marmir
[20:54:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: ty
[20:54:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: I was afk
[20:54:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: chill xd
[20:54:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths NickRay9YT: i didnt get it
[20:54:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: i was just telling u
[20:54:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Oot JayLucky190: invise guy is bad dont worry
[20:54:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~SkyStrifeMC: took you long enough
[20:54:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: incase u didn't see him
[20:54:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Oot JayLucky190: nick did u make a new one?
[20:54:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: Thanks for telling me
[20:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Game] Nobody got the word in time!
[20:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Game] The word was full
[20:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: I didnt see
[20:54:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths NickRay9YT: what
[doublepost=1483298712,1483298631][/doublepost]
You know what? You can say my name publicly, I MUTED YOU. Not because you said, "then I am gay" you said in chat "G AY." Now I scrolled back up and saw people talking about a 5v1 or 5v2 and all that nonsense. There was no reason for you to say that, so I interpreted your "forgetting to /r" as calling something gay, and gay is NOT to be used as an insult. You came on an alt and DIDN'T try to explain your story, you pretended to be someone else and tried to call me out on why I shouldn't of muted "that guy" which in reality your IP's matched and you were, in fact, "that guy", crazy right?
I can go in my chat logs and find that if you would like.

Thread starter Banned #12
[21:10:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] SkyStrifeMC has been muted! | Issued by: SprinkledDonut
[21:10:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Duration: 1 hour | Reason: Homophobia
[21:10:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] You have been muted by SprinkledDonut!
[21:10:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Duration: 1 hour | Reason: Homophobia
[21:10:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: L
[21:10:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Foxcraft] Getting started? Use the /help!
[21:10:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Member] Vayzo: L
[21:10:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [FoxKing] ~Powa: L
[21:10:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: MasterSniper
[21:10:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Skyfox] ~ShunkaPunka: ExInfinity Once saidin one of his faction cove vids "All my pvp is fair*"
[21:10:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: LOL
[21:10:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: when im editing
[21:10:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: i dont watch all the pvp
[21:10:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **UWOTM8 [Player] XxXxNARUTOxXxX: is this a 1v1v1v1?
[21:10:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: i usually speed through it
[21:10:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: one last thing before I cry
[21:10:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: MasterSniper
[21:10:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Skyfox] ~ShunkaPunka: I usually just watch the pvp
[21:10:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: I was pvping at 43% sensivtibity
[21:10:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: and edit out when im chasing someone
[21:10:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: he uploaded that bit where he got trapped
[21:10:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Lag] Warning Ground items will be removed in 200 seconds!
[21:10:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: when i pvp at 63% senicjiqw0kqwdnu
[21:10:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: in a massive hole
[21:10:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: in a 6v1
[21:10:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: lol
[21:11:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: s
[21:11:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: Shunkapunka what vid
[21:11:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: because i dont remember that
[21:11:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >> marmir05 was slain by NickRay9YT with a Diamond Axe
[21:11:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Skyfox] ~ShunkaPunka: Lemme check
[21:11:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: *goes and deletes it*
[21:11:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: :>
[21:11:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [FoxKing] ~Powa: cya
[21:11:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: i've said that i dont mind 5v1 etc. but its stupid when people trash talk about it
[21:11:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Lag] Warning Ground items will be removed in 160 seconds!
[21:11:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >> marmir05 was slain by NickRay9YT with a Diamond Axe
[21:11:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [FoxKing] ~marmir was beheaded by [FoxKing] ~NickYT
[21:11:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: or 2v1s
[21:11:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Factions] **Russian Fabian_AQ created a new faction: Russian
[21:11:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [FoxKing] ~marmir: 3v1
[21:11:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [FoxKing] ~marmir: noobs
[21:11:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~NickYT: xD
[21:11:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] gamingwithausten: please
[21:11:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: ive actually removed either 4 or 5 of my factions episodes
[21:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Skyfox] ~ShunkaPunka: ExInfinity Just saying it was one of ur old ones
[21:12:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: doubt it
[21:12:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: i agree ex
[21:12:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] gamingwithausten: can i have a tpa to base please
[21:12:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: but
[21:12:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Skyfox] ~ShunkaPunka: It's taking some time brb
[21:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [Player] HighOnPixelsHD: SprinkledDonut
[21:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: ?
[21:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: it's hard not to trash talk when desecrator has done it to you before so many times
[21:12:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [Player] HighOnPixelsHD: why did you much SkyStrifeMC
[21:12:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: you have fun
[21:12:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [Player] HighOnPixelsHD: mute*
[21:12:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Helper] MasterSniper: but
[21:12:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: im not going to though
[21:12:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Helper] MasterSniper: ur all trash!
[21:12:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: said something was gay in chat
[21:12:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: :(
[21:12:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: master :((
[21:12:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [Player] HighOnPixelsHD: he said "I am Ga y"
[21:12:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: im trash you're trash were all white trash
[21:12:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] SprinkledDonut: no he didnt
[21:12:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [Player] HighOnPixelsHD: that's not Homophobic
[21:13:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: except pig
[21:13:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [Player] HighOnPixelsHD: yes he did
[21:13:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [FoxKing] ~marmir: my itenss
[21:13:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Helper] MasterSniper: LOL
[21:13:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Myths [FoxKing] ~Ksmudger: ex did you record?
[21:13:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Skyfox] ~ShunkaPunka: I think it's:Episode 48 More pvp more god sets
[21:13:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Skyfox] ~ShunkaPunka: Im not sure
[21:13:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Foxcraft] Voting link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

[21:13:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: hmm
[21:13:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~NickYT: someone pvp!~
[21:13:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] HighOnPixelsHD has been muted! | Issued by: SprinkledDonut
[21:13:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Duration: 1 hour | Reason: Mute Evasion

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
This is from my chat log. If you would like the full log MSG me. Its like 100,000 lines.

[20:53:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Factions] Welcome to Factions Magma, [Player] GreenGreenDean!
[20:53:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *????? NickRay9YT: NickYT
[20:53:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths NickRay9YT: NickYT
[20:53:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: play exotic-mc net join for staff!!!
[20:53:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: play exotic-mc net join for staff!!!
[20:53:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >> Dr3Z was slain by marmir05 with a Diamond Sword
[20:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~NickYT: stfu scrubb
[20:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: play exotic-mc net join for staff!!!
[20:53:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: Join Play Exotic-Mc Net New Server, Needs Staff, Drop Party
[20:53:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *RainDrops SkyStrifeMC: Jaywiz
[20:53:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: GreenGreenDean grow a pair
[20:53:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Factions] Public chat mode.
[20:53:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:53:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:53:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] GreenGreenDean: kappa
[20:53:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~SkyStrifeMC: Jaywiz do you fu ck ing job
[20:53:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Desecrator [Member] OverchargePunik: what is going on!
[20:53:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Oot JayLucky190: done
[20:53:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~NickYT: ikr
[20:54:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: Jaywiz ban him?
[20:54:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JayLucky190, Jaywiz, johnnybg4
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Game] Hover over the word to unscramble!
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §8[§6Foxcraft§8] §a§nClick Here §eto watch a short §cvideo §eand get §2200 $§e!
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -
[20:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Foxcraft] Watch it multiple times for multiple rewards!
[20:54:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] GreenGreenDean has been banned! | Issued by: Jaywiz
[20:54:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Reason: Advertising
[20:54:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] >> Fabian_AQ was slain by marmir05 with a Diamond Sword
[20:54:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] Fabian_AQ was beheaded by [FoxKing] ~marmir
[20:54:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: ty
[20:54:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: I was afk
[20:54:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: chill xd
[20:54:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths NickRay9YT: i didnt get it
[20:54:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: i was just telling u
[20:54:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Oot JayLucky190: invise guy is bad dont worry
[20:54:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths [FoxKing] ~SkyStrifeMC: took you long enough
[20:54:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **Myths [YouTube] ~ExInfinity: incase u didn't see him
[20:54:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Oot JayLucky190: nick did u make a new one?
[20:54:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: Thanks for telling me
[20:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Game] Nobody got the word in time!
[20:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Game] The word was full
[20:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Desecrator [Mod] ~Jaywiz: I didnt see
[20:54:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *Myths NickRay9YT: what
[doublepost=1483298712,1483298631][/doublepost]
I don't see the issue with this. He was AFK then banned the player.

Banned #16
This highly Unacceptable CALLING SOMEONE GAY is blatin MEAN u deserve what u got now complain like a 2 year old that fell on its head. Just grow up stop crying about a block game server, it's only a mute not like you dying in real life... So you decided to get on an alt to explain yourself??????!!! I thought you were a former staff then yet again tried to put yourself in front of the staff saying they're wrong? I honestly think is pure stupidity and needs to be closed and deleted and never be found in the world. 100% butt hurt is what you sound like.
P.S Staff are doing their jobs you see them banning hackers etc, just stop crying and deal with it.

P.S L

Thread starter Banned #17
This highly Unacceptable CALLING SOMEONE GAY is blatin MEAN u deserve what u got now complain like a 2 year old that fell on its head. Just grow up stop crying about a block game server, it's only a mute not like you dying in real life... So you decided to get on an alt to explain yourself??????!!! I thought you were a former staff then yet again tried to put yourself in front of the staff saying they're wrong? I honestly think is pure stupidity and needs to be closed and deleted and never be found in the world. 100% butt hurt is what you sound like.
P.S Staff are doing their jobs you see them banning hackers etc, just stop crying and deal with it.

P.S L
Thanks little boy. I am not crying. I'm just p[pointing out what is wrong. Also you don't give a damn about people calling each other gay. So don't give me that bull ****. I know what you are really like so you post is BS. Also thanks for the L because I don't care about that.

Banned #18
Thanks little boy. I am not crying. I'm just p[pointing out what is wrong. Also you don't give a damn about people calling each other gay. So don't give me that bull ****. I know what you are really like so you post is BS. Also thanks for the L because I don't care about that.
U said you weren't crying???????????????? Look what you're doing now CRYING;(.... and if you EVER called me "gay" I would preach the worst sermon you have ever heard! Calling me a "little boy" even proves your extremely butt hurt about a minecraft server.

P.S Take Another L

Thread starter Banned #19
U said you weren't crying???????????????? Look what you're doing now CRYING;(.... and if you EVER called me "gay" I would preach the worst sermon you have ever heard! Calling me a "little boy" even proves your extremely butt hurt about a minecraft server.

P.S Take Another L
I don't ******* care. Give me "Ls". Your just saying that because you think your cool. Piss off little boy. I don't responding to you.

I was afk and once I came back I banned the player. Just because I do not respond does not mean I was not doing my job. I was simply not there at the moment.

This thread is useless and all it will do it create drama. If you would like to complain about a staff abusing or not doing their job please PM Cloakfox on the forums and explain the situation. Make sure you have proof or nothing will be done. /closed

Status
Not open for further replies.