Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Riley, please don't leave. These updates will be worked out most likely. You'll be missed :/

Do SkyFoxs and ranks that are higher then that still have access to World Edit on Creative.
They should, yes. I'm working on getting this fixed now. You sometimes need a higher donator rank for some commands though. Skyfox should have access to //set, //replace, //move, //copy, //paste, //undo and //redo.

Please start reporting bugs instead of straight up leaving the community. We are here to help :p

They should, yes. I'm working on getting this fixed now. You sometimes need a higher donator rank for some commands though. Skyfox should have access to //set, //replace, //move, //copy, //paste, //undo and //redo.

Please start reporting bugs instead of straight up leaving the community. We are here to help :p
I assume since they have //set they have //wand?

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
People need to realize that nothing in this world is perfect, it's called trial and error. Ofc there are going to be bugs...that's just natural lmao. But bye rairi :(

Stay I can make sure sure not sad or mad
[doublepost=1458513069,1458513008][/doublepost]

Bring back applications

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.