Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
I was recently banned for cheat client on Foxcraft, So I will be taking a break until I feel like coming back to the server and feel the server's staff has gotten smarter then they currently are. The reason for my demote was false I was not hacking infact I recorded the fight and sent it to them and they still said I was hacking. Anyways I will come back maybe in a year or two. Thanks @Snaz_ @Yoahi @TotalMM and @Jaywiz ツ You guys were the best ty for all the help.

@Vlastyz was my fav pvp buddy. Cade was one of my best friends on the server.
Cya ppl maybe in 2 yrs.

@jayxkrazies Was one of my fav staff members tbh always has been she would be the one I would go to before I even got helper. She was always there when I needed her. Thx jesse for being there

Last edited:
It was a pleasure to meet you, Peyton. I hope we get to meet again someday! Good luck with whatever endeavors you encounter in the future.

I was recently banned for cheat client on Foxcraft, So I will be taking a break until I feel like coming back to the server and feel the server's staff has gotten smarter then they currently are. The reason for my demote was false I was not hacking infact I recorded the fight and sent it to them and they still said I was hacking. Anyways I will come back maybe in a year or two. Thanks @Snaz_ @Yoahi @TotalMM and @Jaywiz ツ You guys were the best ty for all the help.

Cya ppl maybe in 2 yrs.

@jayxkrazies Was one of my fav staff members tbh always has been she would be the one I would go to before I even got helper. She was always there when I needed her. Thx jesse for being there
WHAT!? NO YOU WERE THE BEST HELPER...
I'm so annoyed with the people who agreed to ban you, I hope they have a hard time

Last edited:

Cya ppl maybe in 2 yrs.

Nice knowing you Peyton, I'm really happy I met you. I hope to see you again in the future. :)

Banned #18
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll WAIT Hold The L llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ARE You Holding it LLLLlLlllllllLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.