Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelJackson9

Dedicated Member
Banned #26
If you can't see the hacks in the video you don't know what hacks look like. He's using a pvp ghost client lol. It's supposed to fool others like you and it's worked well.
LMAO "If you can't see the hacks in the video you don't know what hacks look like." sir i hack so and i am asking how is that hacks?

MichaelJackson9

Dedicated Member
Banned #30
If you're using a ghostclient you would know that he was using pvp hacks in that video, he even snaps onto someone in that video, i bet u dont even have enough money for a ghost client
Loloool yes the head snaps i see, Bruh i use ghost clients all the time

noby

Donator
Banned #39
He's not hacking. If he was hacking he would be hitting every single player (unless he friended them which I doubt) if he was using kill aura then avatar would probs not be able to hit him and you can see him F5'ing and then killing the player behind him.

peyton was indeed hacking i know because ive been banned many times for it its called FaZe Client its a ghost client that makes it look like your a normal player it even changes the esc so you can't tell the only way you can tell is if you go into options

Status
Not open for further replies.