Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donator
He's not hacking. If he was hacking he would be hitting every single player (unless he friended them which I doubt) if he was using kill aura then avatar would probs not be able to hit him and you can see him F5'ing and then killing the player behind him.
omfg ur such an idiot. Kill Aura is not the only hack. There is ALOT. He was probably using a ghost client with aimbot/clickaim and reach + kb motifier.

I was recently banned for cheat client on Foxcraft, So I will be taking a break until I feel like coming back to the server and feel the server's staff has gotten smarter then they currently are. The reason for my demote was false I was not hacking infact I recorded the fight and sent it to them and they still said I was hacking. Anyways I will come back maybe in a year or two. Thanks @Snaz_ @Yoahi @TotalMM and @Jaywiz ツ You guys were the best ty for all the help.

@Vlastyz was my fav pvp buddy. Cade was one of my best friends on the server.
Cya ppl maybe in 2 yrs.

@jayxkrazies Was one of my fav staff members tbh always has been she would be the one I would go to before I even got helper. She was always there when I needed her. Thx jesse for being there
you still team with hackers *cough* Tullio *cough*
[doublepost=1481782623,1481782217][/doublepost]
R.I.P Peyton, going to miss you tbh. Also can you dm me the fight from your perspective?
I'm not going to miss him :D

If you can't see the hacks in the video you don't know what hacks look like. He's using a pvp ghost client lol. It's supposed to fool others like you and it's worked well.
I thought you were more clever than that. Honestly I have another view of the staff team now...
There is proof RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR LAZY EYES TO SEE THAT HE WASN'T HACKING, it may LOOK like a ghost client but he IS just good at pvp. He makes it look like he has smooth aim, to get more hits off on the oponent. Ghost client? Nah, just skill m8. If you want more proof to see that he was hacking, then let him gyazo ect screenshots of his .minecraft versions ect.

I was recently banned for cheat client on Foxcraft, So I will be taking a break until I feel like coming back to the server and feel the server's staff has gotten smarter then they currently are. The reason for my demote was false I was not hacking infact I recorded the fight and sent it to them and they still said I was hacking. Anyways I will come back maybe in a year or two. Thanks @Snaz_ @Yoahi @TotalMM and @Jaywiz ツ You guys were the best ty for all the help.

@Vlastyz was my fav pvp buddy. Cade was one of my best friends on the server.
Cya ppl maybe in 2 yrs.

@jayxkrazies Was one of my fav staff members tbh always has been she would be the one I would go to before I even got helper. She was always there when I needed her. Thx jesse for being there
That really sucks I'm sorry.

noby

Donator
Banned #51
omfg ur such an idiot. Kill Aura is not the only hack. There is ALOT. He was probably using a ghost client with aimbot/clickaim and reach + kb motifier.
All i heard the person whom reported Peyton only said kill aura, do you know how hard it is to catch aimbot?

It could be your dumb mind that thinks he's hacking
well it is not my mind because i finished school at 13 so it can't be my brain, maybe it's you have no idea whats happening and its the other way around and your dumb mind that thinks he's not hacking, hmmm think how possible that is.

well it is not my mind because i finished school at 13 so it can't be my brain, maybe it's you have no idea whats happening and its the other way around and your dumb mind that thinks he's not hacking, hmmm think how possible that is.
1: You did not leave school at 13 thats just a lie lmao
2: its 50/50 maby I'm dumb or your dumb, different in our own eyes.

Thread starter Banned #56
Thank you to all the people who said I wasn't hacking cause I honestly wasn't. @Ambology lmao yeah I was moving my mouse up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.