Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Going Live tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Hello! I will most likely be hosting a Livestream event tomorrow at 10 O’clock PST.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. I will be playing on Foxcraft for however long I feel like doing so. I will mostly be playing Skywars, and maybe a little bit of KitPvP as well. I will play music if requested, but the music will be of my choosing, which means the music will be 70’s 80’s and 90’s rock. Guns N’ Roses, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, ya know, the good stuff! Beware! I am not going to be like one of those professional streamers. This will be a real, unfiltered, un-acted stream. I will eat food. I will drink drink. I do not give a rat’s ***. I will swear. I will be obscene. If I offend you, I am truly sorry.(I’m not really sorry, **** off you pussy) If I already have you added on Skype, I will totally allow you to join in on the fun! Just hit me up! Hope to see ya’ll there! If ya’ll have any ideas (within reason) I’ll totally take them into consideration. I do have some ground rules, though:
  • Please do not use my stream to boost your **** half-*** YouTube channel
  • DO ******* NOT target me because I am streaming. You will be banned from the stream, then I will track you down, and shove my foot so far up your *** that your tonsils and your asshole will be next door neighbors.
  • Please refrain form asking me to team with you, for I will not.
  • Please, have a good time. This is for the entertainment of you, myself, and everyone involved.

Hello! I will most likely be hosting a Livestream event tomorrow at 10 O’clock PST.
. I will be playing on Foxcraft for however long I feel like doing so. I will mostly be playing Skywars, and maybe a little bit of KitPvP as well. I will play music if requested, but the music will be of my choosing, which means the music will be 70’s 80’s and 90’s rock. Guns N’ Roses, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, ya know, the good stuff! Beware! I am not going to be like one of those professional streamers. This will be a real, unfiltered, un-acted stream. I will eat food. I will drink drink. I do not give a rat’s ***. I will swear. I will be obscene. If I offend you, I am truly sorry.(I’m not really sorry, **** off you pussy) If I already have you added on Skype, I will totally allow you to join in on the fun! Just hit me up! Hope to see ya’ll there! If ya’ll have any ideas (within reason) I’ll totally take them into consideration. I do have some ground rules, though:
  • Please do not use my stream to boost your **** half-*** YouTube channel
  • DO ******* NOT target me because I am streaming. You will be banned from the stream, then I will track you down, and shove my foot so far up your *** that your tonsils and your asshole will be next door neighbors.
  • Please refrain form asking me to team with you, for I will not.
  • Please, have a good time. This is for the entertainment of you, myself, and everyone involved.
I have an obssession over targetting streamers so good luck!

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #5
10 am or 10 pm?
[doublepost=1467175729,1467175695][/doublepost]im retarded ...
............................................................................................................. am
[doublepost=1467176670][/doublepost]
I have an obssession over targetting streamers so good luck!
I really hope you read what comes after you do that....

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #12
Solo unless I have people who have me added on Skype want to join, then they can.
[doublepost=1467218586,1467218055][/doublepost]What the actual ****?!
Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 9.40.42 AM.png

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #14
When OBS ***-rapes your computer like you just dropped the soap in a prison surrounded by black guys, oh yeah. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.